The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Imagine how fast we could post without the 30 second restrictions. But, I understand the need to have it, too.

hamsterwheel

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

You go so quickly? Day's just getting ramped up! But I'm gonna do some work, unlike what I thought yesterday. Gonna make it a short day, though.

LOL! I can't keep here and there . I get too confused. Hence why I'm on the TEMPURtrain:p

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hello to everyone! How is everyone's Sunday going?

Tapatalking using my iphone

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site

Threw these on the pit a bit earlier. Looking for a place to hide and take a nap now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21369596242.183971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

wow I was trying to catch up with the thread but on my iPhone there are just too many pages. I'm watching Quantum of Solace, love James Bond films. I watched all the old ones my dad loves them so as a kid whenever there was a holiday it meant James Bond time.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

All the shows I watch are ending now geez now I have to wait till they are back. Just finished watching the finale of The big bang theory, NCIS, Grimm and Grey's Anatomy. Still got to watch the Criminal Minds finale this week. Then Friday my wife and I are heading to the drive in to watch Ironman 3 and Fast and Furious 6.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I can't wait for King of the nerds to return it was awesome having a game show that was actually fun for me to watch. It could have been much better than it actually was but since it's the only one I'm not complaining.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'm honestly starving lol I'm at the in-laws and there is nothing I can eat here :( Since I begun my fitness journey I now have a goal of developing a six pack. I only have a month and my definition is finally beginning to get even more cut. It means that I don't certain foods because of the type of fat in it. Unfortunately that is all that they have here lol FML

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Today was a pretty good day I started up my baby, my Passat. I miss the car but the license sticker expired which means I'd have to pay for an emission test, then a new sticker :( The turbo is just screaming for me to take it out on the highway.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen