The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ok . . So for all you Florida folks . . its snowing here; really actually literally snowing . . on memorial day weekend . . ugh :-( there goes the cookout . . .

That's crazy! I heard on the news some folks across the country were going to be getting some snow today. Is it accumulating?

Tapatalking using my iphone

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site

That's crazy! I heard on the news some folks across the country were going to be getting some snow today. Is it accumulating?

Tapatalking using my iphone

No accumulation yet but the windshield on the truck is looking a little slushy

revtech

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site

Trying really hard to resist turning the heat on . . its 61 in the house and 34 outside

Making the switch from iced tea to coffee right now ;-)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

​Gets me jealous. We need to hook up for sure.

That's my retirement present to myself. 30 years in the Post Office, without shooting anyone. HaHa. I'm always on the move, but i'll be in Key West next month. I worked with a guy who wanted to get me into his chapter of the Vietnam Veterans of America, but they were all Harley guys, and i don't have the kidneys for a motorcycle. :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That's my retirement present to myself. 30 years in the Post Office, without shooting anyone. HaHa. I'm always on the move, but i'll be in Key West next month. I worked with a guy who wanted to get me into his chapter of the Vietnam Veterans of America, but they were all Harley guys, and i don't have the kidneys for a motorcycle. :p
I will PM you soon this evening with contact info. Maybe we can get together. Let me know what you think of that.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How fun would that be!!
Well there ss it looks like they say over at CB you earned a new shirt since you also hit the 1500 milestone so:

Congrats to seashell for post number 1500...Lucky girl. She needs a new WenBeth Avatar or like they call it at CB a new shirt to wear. Way to go girl!!!!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OH BTW guys CB just passed and hit the 107000 milestone and that is not a typo and guess who got it Wendy and Elizabeth? Hamsterwheel!!!!!! I could not believe it. Good for your friend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys you just have to read this that KBZ at CB does for all the people that post. He makes a short story of what people say in their posts and I think they are great..... Check it out:

Originally Posted by kbz1960
Jaffers can’t wait any longer jagermeister names baby birds louzer makes round number hell to the ya 3hb is 33 behind louzer has 17 marked wendybee pops in where the cool kids hang out indeed ss minnow awesomesauce like like like it’s hamsters first time jaydee has a snow day no you can not have the mango watch the shocks FIFY but of course Sophie terrorizes toby hamster makes a tempur train possum smoking brewski behaves? BK heard that before daddy bear prefers shirts match pants LESS kbuzz eats with help badonkydonk but t have some confusion all aboard the tempur train 1 dollar per post who’s on first jag questions like quotes multi rogette cats TWSS sushi lover damn the bad luck space time thingy we want pics tempur moves on up lizabeth iMore makes awesomesauce pic mars posts hamsters cat and dog memes possum no motivation jaffers uses earthquake shocks neatO robots ISWYDT Baron and squirrel well played captain4 comes back buzz spoiled rotten rhubarb cake jag’s bird says pantless babies matter of opinion sammiches are good fireman sausage mouth full so close and hamster snags the 107K pantless post

I bolded some of the ones who are at iMore but they are all good!!!!!;) PS The jagermeister is the name he pinned on me joking around.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR