The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Maybe everyone is already busy with holiday weekend plans.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
You could be right. Laura I just emailed. my friend to send me some pics of his Mini. Also a surprise car if he sends it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes, she's enjoying the road cruise for at least two more weeks. We've covered a lot of ground together. Tonight we're taking it easy, getting laundry done, a good dinner, and all that fun stuff.
Happy to hear that. Tell her jag said hello!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Busy Busy day for me. Just made me a drink and reading up on the post in this thread. How is your evening Jan?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
Real good rell, Just taking it easy because I have to work tomorrow half a day and then a long weekend of lots of plans. I am going to be doing a lot of long distance cycling this weekend.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Real good rell, Just taking it easy because I have to work tomorrow half a day and then a long weekend of lots of plans. I am going to be doing a lot of long distance cycling this weekend.

That sucks you have to go in half a day but at least you will get to have some fun with cycling!

I think I will be going over a friends house for some BBQ later this weekend and maybe hit the jersey shore. I have to see how the weather holds up.

Tapatalking using my iphone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That sucks you have to go in half a day but at least you will get to have some fun with cycling!

I think I will be going over a friends house for some BBQ later this weekend and maybe hit the jersey shore. I have to see how the weather holds up.

That's cool. Weather here all weekend is going to be unreal in the 80s so i am real ready to get out cycling and sweat, I usually will do a 40 mile ride at least. I have a Trek Hybrid 24 speed.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That's cool. Weather here all weekend is going to be unreal in the 80s so i am real ready to get out cycling and sweat, I usually will do a 40 mile ride at least. I have a Trek Hybrid 24 speed.

😱 A 40 mile ride? Wowzers. That's great!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I've got two tabs open. But it was going so fast over there I didn't have time to post here.
Hey you got over 10 posts so now you can post and not get them moderated and have to wait for them to appear. :)

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Hey you got over 10 posts so now you can post and not get them moderated and have to wait for them to appear. :)

Well, maybe. I had to have my 11th post approved. I just figured you put out the word about me. LOL

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Well, maybe. I had to have my 11th post approved. I just figured you put out the word about me. LOL

Hmmm, just when I go and say something like that it lets me post. :rolleyes: I feel official and all now. LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

For real? It is suppose to be 10 posts and that is it. Most trools rack up 10 posts so they can place live links in their post.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm here 'waving' !!!

Happy Memorial Day long weekend to all my American iMore forum friends :) And my CB friends here !

nqtlc5.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm here 'waving' !!!

Happy Memorial Day long weekend to all my American iMore forum friends :) And my CB friends here !

http://i40.tinypic.com/nqtlc5.jpg

WOW beautiful Wendy and i was wondering where you were. I wish you a happy Memorial Day too. I am off to bed as I have to work early in the morning and then my weekend starts. Everyone have a safe weekend.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods