The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Damn I was just about to post when I got pulled away at work. The company I work for is taking part in the Toronto "Doors Open" this weekend. It's when many of the places, historic, political, educational, businesses that you can't usually get into open their doors to the general public. So anyone that is going to be in Toronto this weekend check it out. You can get more info here City of Toronto: Doors Open Toronto - more than 100 architecturally, historically, culturally and socially significant buildings open their doors for the weekend
Would go for sure but think it would be a hike for me on the spur of the moment. LOL Will have to wait for the IndyCar race in July that I am coming to Toronto for.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I wondered where he got an antique Mini Cooper from the UK.
I have a good friend and customer of mine who is very well off with lots of exotic cars and one is an all steel Original Mini Cooper that he had shipped over from the UK, It is beautiful.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hi Laura. Always nice to see you my dear. Gotta pick your brain for WP and info on a guide i am going to do for iMore. Will figure out when we can talk and how. Is that good with you? Got Android down and BB but not WP.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well gonna start closing up to leave work so hopefully see you guys tonight. Have a great evening to all of you. Most of all be careful.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I have a good friend and customer of mine who is very well off with lots of exotic cars and one is an all steel Original Mini Cooper that he had shipped over from the UK, It is beautiful.
I'd love to see some pictures of your friend's car.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hi Laura. Always nice to see you my dear. Gotta pick your brain for WP and info on a guide i am going to do for iMore. Will figure out when we can talk and how. Is that good with you? Got Android down and BB but not WP.
Sounds great!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, folks, 4 days out, 2400 miles knocked out, a thousand to do over the weekend, now, at a slower pace.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'd love to see some pictures of your friend's car.
I very rarely see him but will try and see if i can contact him and ask if he can send me a few. No big hopes though. Will try and i will contact you about talking about WP.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Where in the world is everyone? CB is hopping right now at their thread. I need help here anyone??

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Stay safe my friend. Did the wife make the trip?

Yes, she's enjoying the road cruise for at least two more weeks. We've covered a lot of ground together. Tonight we're taking it easy, getting laundry done, a good dinner, and all that fun stuff.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Maybe everyone is already busy with holiday weekend plans.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh