The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

What level are you on in Candy Crush? C'mon...I know there's a few that must play!! *if not you're going to check it out and be addicted soon* *evil grin*

​I won't play that, but I have gotten addicted to Hay Day.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Yes. The Corn Patch is in Eastern AR.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1369181064.440506.jpg

Everything has quieted down for now. It'll still be another hour or so before my dog gets out of the bathtub. She's got her stuffed turtle with her. She's in it for the long haul. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

luckily I work in IT so my browser is always open regardless but it has had a tab open with iMore for longer than I can remember lol I try to only post up when there is a lull in my work day but it's cyclical so right it's a little quieter than usual plus some people are on vacation.
Same exact thing i do here except for not being in IT....lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm considering getting an external battery pack for my iDevices. I have three in mind but does anyone else have any they use and would recommend? I just want to get a feel for what is good qaulity and see what others might be out there.
The Mophie case is pretty popular. Seidio makes one now and a few others.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's made from grapes that were allowed to freeze on the vine prior to picking...
Thank you Keith. I am not a big wine drinker at all so I would not ever know what to compare it to or the taste.

Hey is this your first visit? Don't remember, Either way please don't be stranger. We all have fun here and come to the light hearted side of iMore.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Wonder where the girls are tonight? Wendy and Elizabeth?? :(

Well I almost lost my doggy Dexter tonight :( It was his annual checkup at the vets and for his vaccines. All went fine and when he was done we went out to the waiting room to pay and he started foaming at the mouth and collapsing and the vet ran out and grabbed him and ran him back into the exam room and her assistant followed and they closed the door. We sat there waiting and finally my hubby went down the hall and yelled out 'can someone tell us what's going on. She told us to come in and my heart was in my throat and we went in and he was laying on the table with an IV and oxygen mask. His vital signs were not good and his blood pressure very low and she had given him adrenaline and other things. Over the next two hours he slowly started to stabilize. He can never have these shots again because next time would kill him for sure. We are finally back home now almost 5 hours later....Whew :eek: And that was my night......sigh !

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

You are far more brave than I am.

it really depends on the person's pain tolerance but believe me it doesn't hurt as much as you build it up in your mind. This one the only times it hurt was when he was doing the outside edges that were on less meaty parts. The shading hurt a lot less and that was what I thought was going to hurt the most.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Looks very good. Are you going to do a sleeve?

lol I would if I could but where I work it wouldn't be allowed. I'm content with my plan though finish up this one with names and shading. Then probably around July get my initials between my thumb and pointer finger. It will be quick and painless but should look really nice. Then next year get another piece on the other shoulder.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

What level are you on in Candy Crush? C'mon...I know there's a few that must play!! *if not you're going to check it out and be addicted soon* *evil grin*

if you have letterpress let me know your gamecenter tag? I love the game but only play with peeps I know because the cheaters ruin it for me.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

​A few years ago a friend from Toronto brought me a bottle of ice wine. Best thing I've ever had.

so true :) I don't usually like wine but the ice wine is sweet and fruity with no after taste. I loved it!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I almost lost my doggy Dexter tonight :( It was his annual checkup at the vets and for his vaccines. All went fine and when he was done we went out to the waiting room to pay and he started foaming at the mouth and collapsing and the vet ran out and grabbed him and ran him back into the exam room and her assistant followed and they closed the door. We sat there waiting and finally my hubby went down the hall and yelled out 'can someone tell us what's going on. She told us to come in and my heart was in my throat and we went in and he was laying on the table with an IV and oxygen mask. His vital signs were not good and his blood pressure very low and she had given him adrenaline and other things. Over the next two hours he slowly started to stabilize. He can never have these shots again because next time would kill him for sure. We are finally back home now almost 5 hours later....Whew :eek: And that was my night......sigh !

WOW Wendy that is incredible and i am so so sorry to hear that you and your husband went through that as well as your dog. All for regular vaccine shots?? Unreal. Lucky the kids were not with you huh? Did they let the dog come home too? I am glad though that all is well now.:)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Well I almost lost my doggy Dexter tonight :( It was his annual checkup at the vets and for his vaccines. All went fine and when he was done we went out to the waiting room to pay and he started foaming at the mouth and collapsing and the vet ran out and grabbed him and ran him back into the exam room and her assistant followed and they closed the door. We sat there waiting and finally my hubby went down the hall and yelled out 'can someone tell us what's going on...He can never have these shots again because next time would kill him for sure. We are finally back home now almost 5 hours later....Whew :eek: And that was my night......sigh !

holy crap :eek: hope he's OK I love animals so much. My wife's family had a dog and he got a tumor toward the end it broke my heart to see her in pain. We also saved a squirrel's life today so maybe that buys us a few brownie points with the big man or woman upstairs :D lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR