The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Happy Morning Jag :) See what happens when I'm off work. I'm checking in here later and later every day :p
Shame on you Wendy...Just because you have time off you should be here more often not less.... What do you think you have a big family to take care of or something? LOL:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I know it's only Thursday, but I'm enjoying a beverage outside...it's been quite a busy week!!! ;)

And darn it all, I am making the trek to DD tomorrow for my iced coffee!!!
OK but when you go to DD please don't forget my Blueberry cake donut. Paulleseeeeee!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well first of all anybody watching the finals of Idol it is killing it tonight. Angie who I thought should have been in the finals did a song with Adam Lambert and then her own Idol Jessie J from the UK who invited her over to to a concert with her and video.... Very cool.

To the mushy stuff to every single person who has taken it on to participate in this thread I started to have fun Thank you... Also again Happy Birthday to our own Ginger (Clap Clap). But seriously I want to thank everyone for making this thread fun and lighthearted and to show others that you can still have fun but be serious when needed. I want to thank all my friends from the other forums who have come over and participated to help us out because they know what success is from their own threads.

Lastly I just want to let everyone know and keep in mind to continue to have fun, be silly when you want to and try and post many many more fun pictures and videos for all of us to enjoy.
Everyone of you Rock!!!!!

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well first of all anybody watching the finals of Idol it is killing it tonight. Angie who I thought should have been in the finals did a song with Adam Lambert and then her own Idol Jesse J from the UK who invited her over to to a concert with her and video.... Very cool.

To the mushy stuff to every single person who has taken it on to participate in this thread I started to have fun Thank you... Also again Happy Birthday to our own Ginger (Clap Clap). But seriously I want to thank everyone for making this thread fun and lighthearted and to show others that you can still have fun but be serious when needed. I want to thank all my friends from the other forums who have come over and participated to help us out because they know what success is from their own threads.

Lastly I just want to let everyone know and keep in mind to continue to have fun, be silly when you want to and try and post many many more fun pictures and videos for all of us to enjoy.

Thank YOU for creating a fun thread jaguarr! 😃

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

4tketw.jpg

Hellllloooo iMore!!
Photo from the drive by last night..yep just a drive by. Seriously how do you get that close and just drive right on by? Oh well. It got too late after the dinner. Jaguarr I didn't get to pick up your new iPad or one for everyone for that matter...nice to have your black card just in case.... I did notice that no one hit the powerball last night so good call heh??

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Well first of all anybody watching the finals of Idol it is killing it tonight. Angie who I thought should have been in the finals did a song with Adam Lambert and then her own Idol Jessie J from the UK who invited her over to to a concert with her and video.... Very cool.

Yes thank you Jag for starting this fun thread and I think.......YOU ROCK !! So for that you get a wallpaper :D

fzc7qo.png

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well, an incredibly busy day and just wasn't enough time to post much. So many things going on and traffic was a nightmare, so figured I'd drop a post before I get settled in for the night.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Reminds me of a story. A bunch of us met in New Orleans one weekend and went to one of those stores that you find on Bourbon St. (You know the kind I mean.) I wanted a pair of thigh boots. I really wanted a pair of thigh boots. So I found the perfect pair, and had the sales guy get a pair in my size.

Stepped into them and started pulling them up my leg, and everyone in my group broke out into laughter. One friend put it "Alli, I don't think you need a pair of crotch boots." Evidently, thigh boots are made for women who are a liiiiiiitle taller than 5'2. Damn.

Didn't know they made chin boots, eh? Yes, my wife is the same height, definitely not made for thigh boots.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well, an incredibly busy day and just wasn't enough time to post much. So many things going on and traffic was a nightmare, so figured I'd drop a post before I get settled in for the night.

Good Night BergerKing. I will check back in tomorrow night.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

And for anyone else wondering why my avatar is so pixellated, I'll share the full size one here so it makes sense.

​It's been almost a year to the day since the nightmare began, and it's close enough to being over to celebrate. Ask me what I'm doing the last week in June. :D

Attachments

• survivor.jpg
    survivor.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 16

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.:cool:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I may be going on a roller coaster tomorrow!!! Like for real, not the one I've been on for the past 2 weeks!!! Make it a great day friends!! ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR