The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Thank you for the welcome. I think it was real nice of jag to invite us over.

Absolutely ! This is the best because although we might use different devices we are all still members of Mobile Nations ;) kinda like 4 different houses on the same street so we are all neighbours.....and neighbours chat :D

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

My fridge is cleaned :) I think I work harder when I'm at home than at work :rolleyes: !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Absolutely ! This is the best because although we might use different devices we are all still members of Mobile Nations ;) kinda like 4 different houses on the same street so we are all neighbours.....and neighbours chat :D
Very well said Wendy. :)

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

It's a block party.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

That's awesome! Is it a Mimobot? I have a Hello Kitty one from last year's CTIA. Everyone who sees it loves it. They have some amazing collections. If y'all haven't seen them, take a look:

Mimoco: Makers of the Coolest Designer USB Flash Drives | Mimoco

Its not a Mimoco. It looks like it is made by SanDisk. I looked at the Mimoco site...OMG have to get the g-string guy with the tats!!! Almost spewed coffee when I saw that one its hysterical.:):)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

My fridge is cleaned :) I think I work harder when I'm at home than at work :rolleyes: !

Oh Wendy you are on a roll....don't stop now. There is one in California waiting for you! Surely there is a container waaaayyyy in the back with something totally unidentifiable in it...How does that happen??

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Its not a Mimoco. It looks like it is made by SanDisk. I looked at the Mimoco site...OMG have to get the g-string guy with the tats!!! Almost spewed coffee when I saw that one its hysterical.:):)
Hmmm so Elizabeth likes guys with tats huh....Interesting!! :)

[EDIT] Looking at my arms....Well I'll be darn if I don't have some tats!!! LOL :)

Last edited:

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Surprises all the time. Never know what you'll see next!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh Wendy you are on a roll....don't stop now. There is one in California waiting for you! Surely there is a container waaaayyyy in the back with something totally unidentifiable in it...How does that happen??

My daughter that's how it happens lol :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice