The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

At a technology conference right now...hoping its pretty interesting!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

pk just told me to pick out a few iPhones that he was going to give out to the 3 people who hit 1000 + 2000 + 3000 Posts here and because he is such a nice guy... He is going to pay for them out of his pocket. These are the 3 I found and don't worry that thay are the 3 more expensive iPhones in the world!! Hey thank you pk. :)

Pure-Gold-iPhone-5-Worlds-Most-Expensive-iPhone-5-4.jpgo-MOST-EXPENSIVE-IPHONE-5-570.jpgalg-iphone-supreme.jpg

This is why I have always been friends with him. :p

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

pk just told me to pick out a few iPhones that he was going to give out to the 3 people who hit 1000 + 2000 + 3000 Posts here and because he is such a nice guy... He is going to pay for them out of his pocket. These are the 3 I found and don't worry that thay are the 3 more expensive iPhones in the world!! Hey thank you pk. :)

View attachment 30767View attachment 30768View attachment 30769

Well those are very nice! Can't go wrong with a gold iPhone

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Yeh with that big family and you are going to be doing nothing....HA!

I guess I should clarify that....doing nothing means not going away on a vacation.....in other words a staycation but still better than going to work !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 30767View attachment 30768View attachment 30769

Oooooooo Myyyyyyy I guess I better camp out on this thread if I want to win one of these........where's ma chair :p

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

The blueberry cake donut is the best. For people who never had one you are missing out.

Those are my absolute favorite.

Mostly I just miss Dunkin. We don't have them down here, just that inferior Krispy Kreme.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was scrolling through flipboard when I seem this. BB is bringing bbm to iPhone and android. I use to love BBM a few years ago on my 8330 and storm devices

Blackberry's BBM Coming To iPhone And Android - Business Insider

That has been the big articles Rellskie all day on the Blog and it is a thread you should read what people are saying in the General Discusion forum. Now me personally of course when I had BBM it drove me crazy because it was always on.

I have no desire Ty. I will stick with my native SMS and iMessage.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Those are my absolute favorite.

Mostly I just miss Dunkin. We don't have them down here, just that inferior Krispy Kreme.
Alli they are also my favorite and i have to have one every Sat when I get to work. The owners wife brings in a dozen assorted DD for our shop and one Blueberry for me.

I would be happy to send some to you, Not kidding.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods