The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

<------It's official I jumped on the bandwagon last night!!!!!!!

I'm sure you heard me yelling all the way from the Corn Patch. God I hope we don't face Chicago in the second round.

Back to reality after a lazy vacation. Six days worth of work stacked on my desk. le Sigh.

Is it me or is getting up early the first day after a week of vacation the hardest ever?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Happy Monday morning All.....and thanks Jag for the iced coffee :) I will save that for the afternoon ! But I'm also a hot coffee person.....so here's my Timmie's this morning ;p

Attachments

• photo6.JPG
    photo6.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 16

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm sure you heard me yelling all the way from the Corn Patch. God I hope we don't face Chicago in the second round.

Back to reality after a lazy vacation. Six days worth of work stacked on my desk. le Sigh.

Is it me or is getting up early the first day after a week of vacation the hardest ever?

Welcome back Ginger....hope you enjoyed your vacation :D I'm also a hockey fan and can't believe our Leafs are #inittowinit !! Who would have ever though after 9 years we finally made the playoffs and we are hanging in for game 7 tonight !!! Whatever happens it's been great fun !! Good Luck to your team also :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I'm out around 3 weeks, can cover the lower 48,but mostly central to eastern U.S. I've been at it twenty years+, and have covered around 2.6 million miles. That's the equivalent of 104 trips around the planet. I've been to the Capitol cities of all 50 states, and 5 Canadian provinces.
Now this i like. That is awesome so TY for doing what you do to help others. BTW if you are ever in my area you give me a call or shout as you will always have a place for a good meal and good night's sleep. That is just what friends do!! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

OK Vaca is over kiddo so get back to work and stop complaining. Have one of my hot coffee's and get through the day.:p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Happy Monday morning All.....and thanks Jag for the iced coffee :) I will save that for the afternoon ! But I'm also a hot coffee person.....so here's my Timmie's this morning ;p
Wendy you are killing me but you forget my Horton's Donut. You can't drink that w/o one.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

This is an Oldie but a Goodie You Tube Video that cracks me up from Ellen Degeneres about the iPhone - Enjoy!

[video=youtube;Uma-p8c-r0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Uma-p8c-r0A[/video]

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

We need Louzer or Elizabeth2 to make a avatar for the person who posts number 500! Our first big milestone post! Or if not an avatar a special wallpaper for your iphone! You should get something for make the special posts, which is something we do at the CB thread. :) Maybe Lou can make them an Avatar and Elizabeth can make them a wall? Make it even more special!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

We need Louzer or Elizabeth2 to make a avatar for the person who posts number 500! Our first big milestone post! Or if not an avatar a special wallpaper for your iphone! You should get something for make the special posts, which is something we do at the CB thread. :) Maybe Lou can make them an Avatar and Elizabeth can make them a wall? Make it even more special!
Very goo idea pk. I kind of like the suttle one he was kind to do for me with my original here and add an iPhone to it in the paws running the iMore app.I thought that was cool of him.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2