The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Too many coffees :p and my Mothers Day blog post if done so it's been a very good day :D except for the temps also going from 70 down to 40 :rolleyes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Too many coffees :p and my Mothers Day blog post if done so it's been a very good day :D except for the temps also going from 70 down to 40 :rolleyes:
Now the temps Wendy that is a bummer. Then again that is Toronto for ya!!:(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

from the Nat'l Weather Service Des Moines office:
For Des Moines, the record low temperature for Sunday morning is 32 degrees. The record high temperature for this Tuesday is 93 degrees. Believe it or not, we may come close to breaking BOTH of those records!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

At first, posting was driving me a little nuts until it occurred to me that I was in Mobile View, and I had no Like of Thanks buttons. When I go on AC and CB, they render their mobile in Black instead of white. Once i went to full view, all was cool.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

As I was explaining on CB, I like to be able to drop likes for people's posts, makes for nice buzz, and people like to know their posts are getting noticed. It also encourages participation, and it's one of the reasons I don't care to use the sites in Mobile Version.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

I'm so glad I live in the south.

When I get all better I'm buying a scooter to ride to school. It will be perfect for the 40 days a year when it's not raining. ;)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Seriously one more trip to the grocery store. Anyone need anything? Forgot the reggiano cheese grrrrr.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Tea. With honey.

​Actually, if you put enough honey, cloves, and cinnamon into a cup of hot water, you'll never notice you're missing the tea.