The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Oh geeze gotta ask how do I reboot? And here I thought I was doing sooo good!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes just closing app and reopen does the trick...or press and hold home button plus top 'lock button' til see apple and then phone reboots...

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hold down the power button up top and hold the home button at the same time. Do this for a few seconds until the screen goes black.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Posted on my blog and laundry is in the dryer and it's after midnight here so I guess I will call it a 'productive' night :D

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hey Wendy, I will be over to help fold maybe we can get Seashell to bring the cupcakes

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

It worked!! Thanks Rellskie on the reboot and Wendy it worked to delete app and reload it! I'm back!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I'm looking for a note memo type of app that you can have entries alphabetically. Wow there are a gazillion memo apps.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Happy Saturday everyone.....and I will be visiting your amazing country today to do some cross-border shopping in the USA (this is where all the girlies say YAY) Lol !

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Best night's sleep in weeks! The rain stopped, the temp dropped, and it was perfect sleeping weather. I really should do more than go to the drugstore today.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Happy Saturday everyone.....and I will be visiting your amazing country today to do some cross-border shopping in the USA (this is where all the girlies say YAY) Lol !
First of all Happy Saturday to everyone even if I am working....:p Hope you have a productive day shopping in the U.S. Wendy. Fla has lots of bargains in my area today. Going to Best Buy after work to look at MacBooks on sale this weekend!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Best night's sleep in weeks! The rain stopped, the temp dropped, and it was perfect sleeping weather. I really should do more than go to the drugstore today.
Hey Alli I broke a 1000 posts this morning. I am on your heals almost catching up to you. Look out for me.LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey everyone I just started a new thread in this forum called Useful or Useless? Go check it out and have some fun with it. It is good for all of us to get advice from our friends. I think? :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73