The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I just look at my site thru my iPhone and you can see the word iMore but its a real light pink. It scrolls down from below the banner/header area on the main page. I didn't want it to interfere from viewing but the cool part it I figured out how to accomplish it!
Now I see it. That does look pretty cool and if you like it, You should leave it. I think it looks good because it is suttle. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I just looked at your page source. Are you using CSS?

It's a google blogger site but you can access the CSS area to edit away. Some of the edits have been easy and some hmmm not so much. If google keeps making changes I will make my own template entirely. You can add some things thu widgets but things seem to have less conflicts if you edit the template itself.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

It's a google blogger site but you can access the CSS area to edit away. Some of the edits have been easy and some hmmm not so much. If google keeps making changes I will make my own template entirely. You can add some things thu widgets but things seem to have less conflicts if you edit the template itself.
Ok that's cool. i am familiar with writing raw HTML and using CSS and java as I use to do a long time ago when I built websites for a living. Not anymore and I still remember a bit but it would take me some time to get back into it but you look like you have a good grasp of it so good work.

Well time for me to hit the bed. Getting tired and have a long day tomorrow. I will have the coffee waiting for you guys tomorrow and maybe a treat to go with it. Good night Elizabeth. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Ok that's cool. i am familiar with writing raw HTML and using CSS and java as I use to do a long time ago when I built websites for a living. Not anymore and I still remember a bit but it would take me some time to get back into it but you look like you have a good grasp of it so good work.

Well time for me to hit the bed. Getting tired and have a long day tomorrow. I will have the coffee waiting for you guys tomorrow and maybe a treat to go with it. Good night Elizabeth. :)

Good Night Jaguarr!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Saw Jag and Elizabeth posting HTML stuff, reminded me of what I have to do at work today...ugh!!! At least it's Tuesday!! Morning everyone....iced coffee stat!!! ;)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Morning All.......Jag here's your Timmie's waiting for you :D

Attachments

• photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 14

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

James.....James Bond !!!!!! Awe too bad :(

My wife doesn't share the same affection I do for old movies. I was over the moon when I got her to watch the original Star Wars movies but died when she balked at Back to the Future :(

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

When I go over there I log off iMore and then resign on at CB through my passport, Then change to my new avi that your saw midd post here. I refresh the screen and it is on there. Then i do the same thing when I come back over here. If I did not sign off and or log off one then because the avi is in your passport it goes from site to site. Only for a sec it would be at either site until I refresh. Does that make sense?

that sounds like a lot of work why not suggest they have some sort of setting for that. I would suggest seperate linked profiles but that is what they just got rid of lol. There should be seperate things like signature, avatar that is picked up according to which site you login to sort of like how emoticons differ by site.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

My wife doesn't share the same affection I do for old movies. I was over the moon when I got her to watch the original Star Wars movies but died when she balked at Back to the Future :(

Awe that's too bad. I thought some of the writing on the first Back to the Future was brilliant !
But I'm kind of the same when it comes to watching the war movies my hubby likes lol :p

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Saw Jag and Elizabeth posting HTML stuff, reminded me of what I have to do at work today...ugh!!! At least it's Tuesday!! Morning everyone....iced coffee stat!!! ;)

Good Morning everyone....Iced coffee for seashell and Elizabeth when she shows up with an extra treat for all this morning.

DD Iced Coffee.jpgBlended-Iced-Coffee-1.jpgTim Hortons Donuts_Pastrys.jpg

Morning All.......Jag here's your Timmie's waiting for you :D

Here is your coffee in return Wendy along with the snacks as well....:)
Tim Hortons Hot Coffee.jpg