The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I think a fill in like this and Pr1nce just messaged me and said James said it will be fixed soon. They just need to take that icon and fill it like this:

View attachment 49836

Just needs as i said the forum logo filled all the way out to the edges. ( Just the example)

I wonder if that's all they're going to do. I think it should look like the logo that is on the app in the App Store.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

My icon isn't pretty blue all the way around...guess I need to visit more often to get the blue?! (I've deleted and reinstalled it even...)

Or tell me who needs a happy dance so I can get it?!!! 😉View attachment 49824

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

My icon looks the same as yours Seashell :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good evening everyone ! Hey Jag where was our Timmie's this morning....I spotted only Starbucks *pouting* mind you that's what I drink at work :coffee: Oh my icon is the same as everyone's is here so seashell not to worry :big-hug: Big hockey game on the Olympics tomorrow...I'm nervous :cant-watch: Oh and if Elizabeth doesn't show up it's because she won the Powerball lottery....you know that ticket she bought at the Chevron station in LA !! :dancing: Oh BTW it was snowing so hard on my drive home and now it's pouring rain.....Mother Nature is truly off her axel :rotfl:

Shhhh that was our secret!!! See you at the airport. Don't forget your flip flops.
Ohhh I wish! Powerball winner lol Lol wouldn't that have been wonderful. A bunch of us went in together too. Alas nada, zip, no cigar.... #%*^!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hi Elizabeth! It's been a busy day. Can we forget this week and move on to the weekend. I'll trade places with you! :)

Boy I'm with you on forgetting this week and moving on into the weekend.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I'm in for the forget the week thing. Off to the gym now to be very, very mean to my arms :)

See you all from the locker room in a few.

Happy Friday!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Morning bamf, morning prince! Early morning happy dance with coffee, towel and the locker room!!! 😉

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good Morning Everybody - TGIF. Well I am sure they will fix the iMore logo or icon to look right if they already didn't. Coffee for Starbuck and Timmies drinkers that I forgot about Yesterday!!

download (1).jpg
download.jpg
images (1).jpg

images (2).jpg

images (2).jpg

images (3).jpg

images.jpg

Happy coffee Morning to everyone...:rotfl:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Good morning everyone thank God it's Friday wow what a week

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I've got dibs on the TImmies !!! Awe geez Jag took the Steel Cut Oats....well he did ask for them afterall !

Happy Weekend everyone ! :biggrin: Holding my breath while the hockey game is on....can't watch :cant-watch:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I've got dibs on the TImmies !!! Awe geez Jag took the Steel Cut Oats....well he did ask for them afterall !

Happy Weekend everyone ! :biggrin: Holding my breath while the hockey game is on....can't watch :cant-watch:

Hi Wendy! I forgot the hockey game was on. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Don't make me come up there to claim my oatmeal from you. Fat chance with your weather and our 75 degree weather...Ha!:rotfl: Glad you got the Timmies. I always get you what you ask for, You know that.:yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711