The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning everyone! Hope you guys have a great day. I'm staying in all day. It's 30 degrees right now, falling temp the rest of the day. The highs for the next few days will be in the single digits!! Brrrr :(

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi there friends, happy Sunday!!! Brrr chilly day and week coming up, highs mid week -15!!!!😳❄️

My college team won their bowl game Friday, then their basketball game yesterday....Seashell had her happy dance goin on!!!!.....and the Pack is gonna kick some **** today!!!!!! 🏈

We stay home too and host a small party for New Years...definitely not worth being out!!!!🎉

Michael Bolton commercial is annoying but gosh do I love the Apple commercial!❤️ They really have a great marketing team!!! So does Sprint with those silly kids😊

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good morning seashell! I thought our highs this week in the single digits was cold, but -15 stay warm up there. You might actually have to throw on an extra layer for your happy dances! :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Hi everyone! I have to go outside my town for self serve gas and BJ's has really cheap gas. The line wasn't that long, but some individuals were fighting with the hose thinking that by yanking on it really hard, it would stretch more...no...doesn't work. LOL

We stay home on New Years too and we get snacks for dinner like weenies in a biscuit, spinach pie bites, potato puffs, etc. instead of regular dinner. I wind up not making it until midnight since I'm a light weight but my kids and husband do.

It's a rainy and chilly day here in suburbia with a chance of a significant snow storm later next week. Let's just hope it doesn't effect the kids going back to school on time. :cant-watch:

Have a great day!

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I just got back from church. This is the manger at my church.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• PhotoChooser-5c4a3ff8-84da-421f-b170-d31610bf37af.jpg
    PhotoChooser-5c4a3ff8-84da-421f-b170-d31610bf37af.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 10

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Attachments

• PhotoChooser-020e43b4-89a3-4d45-992b-743dd81c6461.jpg
    PhotoChooser-020e43b4-89a3-4d45-992b-743dd81c6461.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 10

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Good morning seashell! I thought our highs this week in the single digits was cold, but -15 stay warm up there. You might actually have to throw on an extra layer for your happy dances! :)

No extra layers silly, just happy dance in the hot tub! 😉

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Elizabeth! I am so sick of them. I love Honda's, I have a CRV now that I love. But, enough already!!
Same here. Have a new Honda Accord and have always driven Honda but that is about drawing the line for me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Janey, that's really funny about the people not knowing how to pump gas. Thankfully, I haven't seen any in awhile. I don't even remember being shown how to pump gas. Self-serve came about when I was probably in 6th grade, and I always pumped gas for my parents.

I hope your day went well other than the gas station problems.

I plan to stay home and just relax on New Year's Eve. I'd rather avoid the big crowds and drunk people that night.
I could not agree more about staying home at night and making sure I am safe from the crazies.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning everyone! Hope you guys have a great day. I'm staying in all day. It's 30 degrees right now, falling temp the rest of the day. The highs for the next few days will be in the single digits!! Brrrr :(
Of course our weather is nothing like that but went out this morning just for a quick errand to the store and now home the rest of the day watching football games. Hope you have a great and warm day Pr1nce.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Thankfully, I won't have to suffer through the Browns anymore this season.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Of course our weather is nothing like that but went out this morning just for a quick errand to the store and now home the rest of the day watching football games. Hope you have a great and warm day Pr1nce.

I did go out today to take a donation to our local women's crisis center. Now, I'm home and getting ready for the Packers vs Bears game. Temps are dropping.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Ok guys, I've never come in here to rant....but I have to say this. If I see another Michael Bolton Honda commercial I just might lose it. Really enough already. Ok, that's my mini rant. I feel better now. ;)

LMBO! Well Pr1nce I must say I enjoyed your rant! 😊

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

I did go out today to take a donation to our local women's crisis center. Now, I'm home and getting ready for the Packers vs Bears game. Temps are dropping.

I'm sure they appreciate your donation. Thanks for giving.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

I hope everyone is doing well. 😊 It rained almost all day down here but I managed to attend morning worship and my fitness workout. Dinner with the family this evening!😊 Enjoy!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Since I am a few miles north of you Fit, I am in the same boat... RAIN :(

Went to see The Hobbit with my son then home to work. Do you all remember the project I was working on for MONTHS that was cancelled... Guess what is back on :)

Just finishing up my project plan.

Tomorrow morning after the gym and before the shower I will be providing BAMF signature coffee for all...

Hope you all can make it :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Because of my area I am stuck watching the Bucs and Saints game where i would rather watch the packers game.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Because of my area I am stuck watching the Bucs and Saints game where i would rather watch the packers game.

I would rather be watching the Cowboys - Eagles game, but they moved it to the primetime slot so now I will only get to see the the first quarter :( I cant stay up until 11pm, 4am comes QUICK!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh