The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Great choices and samples of everything Wendy . I can only imagine what the main courses are going to be and look like. I bet not all all.....No matter what bet you have something vegatarian don't you in case I happen to be around the neighborhood from Fl.....:rotfl::laughing::cool:

Thanks Jag and yes we had quite a few things vegetarian ! Unfortunately the family making the turkey didn't make it because they live up in cottage country and too icy for them to attempt the drive but we had enough food anyways :biggrin:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I suppose by the look of the forum Darrick was right when he said in our weekly wrap up that things were going to be slow and he was right. Right now everyone is out at the malls and Apple Stores spending their hard earned money for gifts. I would not go near a mall for anything. I got so many gift cards to Walmart and restaurants and Target from good customers of mine that I am going to be having some very good seafood dinners at my favorite seafood places I can't wait. I am also not going yo knock Target or Walmart either. Everyone can always use items from these stores.
God Bless my customers the show how important and liked they thing you are are all year long. :)
I like gift cards, since it's hard to get things for people, but everyone is happy getting to choose what to buy with a gift card.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

Good morning! I will be around since Christmas is not my holiday and I'm definitely not going near a mall either. We will probably go see a movie Christmas day and then get take out for dinner. It's become a tradition.

Now it's time for coffee so I can have the energy to finish the clean up from MIL's dinner/birthday party. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good morning 20k team. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. I'll be digging out from the snowstorm. There's a lot of it out there this morning. :(

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Congratulations Jag for hitting our last milestones before the 20,000 mark!!!
For anyone that may be new or a visitor Jaguarr started this thread to challenge us to reach 20,000 posts!
I created a cup to congratulate the poster who hit each milestone :)
Wow look at all the milestones!!!
Ok guys the next milestone is the big one!!!
15KPost Challenge_15JAG.png

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone. I'm back from vacation and I had a great time:) I hope you guys are having a awesome weekend.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey everyone. I'm back from vacation and I had a great time:) I hope you guys are having a awesome weekend.

Sent from a Unknown Galaxy

Hi Rellskie, hope you had a wonderful time on vacation. Welcome back! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hmmmmm....You guys were too busy chatting to notice that Jag you hit the 15,000 milestone......YAY !!!! :dancing:

Congrats Jag on making the 15,000 post Milestone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not even know this until this morning I was at WalMart when I got a text about it or i would have never known. That is when I texted Liz to tell you as I was going out with my motorcycle group on a ride and we just got home. I blew right buy it and I suppose nobody else realized either but really Pr1nce and I were the only ones catching up on things. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I like gift cards, since it's hard to get things for people, but everyone is happy getting to choose what to buy with a gift card.
I love them Laura and i am not picky on them either be it stores or my favorite restaurant. :)
I need to tell you that i appreciate you coming to see us as much as you do and that it does not go unnoticed.You are much appreciated being here and spending the time you do with us and i hope and know everyone else feels the same way.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning 20k team. I hope everyone has a great Sunday. I'll be digging out from the snowstorm. There's a lot of it out there this morning. :(
Man I will be thinking of you all day Keith and stay safe and warm.
Maybe this will help you....

space-heater.jpg

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Hi guys!!
A bit of snow overnight here...not crazy though but here they can't handle snow like I'm used to from Upstate NY!!
Football and finishing up some wrapping...good day to be cozy and warm.
Happy Sunday friends!!!

Congrats Jag on milestone post!!👍👍

Rellskie hope you had a wonderful vacation!!!

Pr1nce hope you're taking a few shoveling breaks...we got about 6" so far.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Hi guys!!
A bit of snow overnight here...not crazy though but here they can't handle snow like I'm used to from Upstate NY!!
Football and finishing up some wrapping...good day to be cozy and warm.
Happy Sunday friends!!!

Congrats Jag on milestone post!!👍👍

Rellskie hope you had a wonderful vacation!!!

Pr1nce hope you're taking a few shoveling breaks...we got about 6" so far.

Hi seashell! We got about 6 inches too. I've snow blowed and shoveled the driveway and sidewalk twice this morning. Of course, the city plow trucks came by after I finished and blocked the end of my driveway. :(

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good morning! I will be around since Christmas is not my holiday and I'm definitely not going near a mall either. We will probably go see a movie Christmas day and then get take out for dinner. It's become a tradition.

Now it's time for coffee so I can have the energy to finish the clean up from MIL's dinner/birthday party. :)

Oh Janey Christmas Day movie is a tradition we have also!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning Prince... Lol it's not noon here yet so I'm say good morning hahaha

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR