The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth as usual you stay behind the scenes. I would have loved to see your name larger since you did this but just wonderful..... Muaaaa!!!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

And a Happy Memorial Day weekend to you!

Thank you ! I might just slip across the border to the US for it !

WOW beautiful Wendy and i was wondering where you were. I wish you a happy Memorial Day too. I am off to bed as I have to work early in the morning and then my weekend starts. Everyone have a safe weekend.

Thanks Jag :) Of course we don't have Memorial Day here but I will celebrate for you guys !

You are the best...I am so lucky to have so many great Canadian friends........

Right back at ya !! I'm lucky too :D

Thank you Wendy!!!!! love it:)

Aw thanks Elizabeth :D Yours is outstanding !!

middbrew

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Snow in May... I'd ask where's AlGore & Global Warming... but that meme died... Climate Change is all the rage now... :p

And the blessing to all this is the places that got the most snow have been under extended severe to extreme drought... here's to the melt being slow enough to just soak into the ground rather than run off...

View attachment 30240

Hey Keith, I was just going back threw some of the older post here and saw you are from North Central Iowa. I grew up on a farm just south of Mason City.

louzer

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Bunch of new faces here - how nice! Thanks for contributing, y'all!

​I'm winding down this morning, getting ready for the last day of school, and hoping that no students show up (since this has been dubbed a make-up test day). With any luck I can spend the day updating the school's website, updating some computers, and generally vegging!

I'd go with the generally vegging myself.
rotfl.png

louzer

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

If you remember last year we had the longest summer ever and now this year seems it's going to be the shortest....ugh ! Crazy this morning 4 degrees....I had to go back in the house and get a warmer sweater. AND.....I heard up in Barrie they had a rain/snow mixture.....not that really *#%$ because last weekend they were on the beach :rolleyes:

Hi wendybeee. Here is the link to the CrackBerry version of the smiley that you wanted added here. I figured it would be easier to have the image with the link than to try to describe it to whoever would implement it:
rotfl.png

BTW... This is my 12th post and they're still getting moderated after I submit.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2