The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Oh Wow nice Janey !! Congrats :dancing: We are practically twins !! We just got a new bedroom TV on a Black Friday special and we love it :love-struck: an no Ricky I'm not posting a pic of my bedroom :rotfl:

We got one for the bedroom too, but I've been stuck home waiting for UPS all day. I'm getting sick of waiting.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!! After much anticipation Best Buy has just left my house after installing our new TV! I am like a little kid...I love new toys. LOL :laughing:

Awesome! Enjoy your new stuff. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I also had some people in my house on the weekend. We switched ISP and now we're getting internet and tv through Fibre. I went from 10MBps down and 2MBps up to 17MBps down and 10MBps up! I am overjoyed it is insane. The funny thing is that the router is wireless and the TV is hooked up to the PVR wirelessly. The PVR is hooked into the router by ethernet. So if the computer and devices are connected to the router our ISP provides we get 2 down and 3 up. However my AirPort Extreme is connected to the router via ethernet so if the computers and devices are on the AP Extreme we get the speeds I posted up top.

That's awesome. Quite an improvement. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

don't know how to say this ...hmmmm I know well since im more of a wp8 native but I was wondering if imore and android central had a post challenge so I went look for it and now I found it I am going to say .HIIIIIIIIIIIIII :) now onto android central to find it :p

I'm glad you found this thread. Welcome! :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

don't know how to say this ...hmmmm I know well since im more of a wp8 native but I was wondering if imore and android central had a post challenge so I went look for it and now I found it I am going to say .HIIIIIIIIIIIIII :) now onto android central to find it :p

Welcome to iMore and the 20k post challenge! :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

How was the movie?

I liked it we saw it in 3D it was my first 3D movie and I enjoyed it. I didn't like the ending partly because I hate Loki's character. I know it sets up the next Thor movie so I'm still coming to terms with it. But when he died and in an honourable sort of way I was sort of glad the character was gone. Loki is to Thor like Joker is to Batman. So I guess I understand. I enjoyed it though Thor is still my favorite super hero movie.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I liked it we saw it in 3D it was my first 3D movie and I enjoyed it. I didn't like the ending partly because I hate Loki's character. I know it sets up the next Thor movie so I'm still coming to terms with it. But when he died and in an honourable sort of way I was sort of glad the character was gone. Loki is to Thor like Joker is to Batman. So I guess I understand. I enjoyed it though Thor is still my favorite super hero movie.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s
I think 3D is improving. The first 3D movie I saw was Avatar, and I got a headache from the 3D. I've since seen a bunch of 3D movies (most recently Gravity), and I don't get headaches anymore.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good morning!! After much anticipation Best Buy has just left my house after installing our new TV! I am like a little kid...I love new toys. LOL :laughing:
I love Best Buy and I love to play with new Electronic toys also Janey... Heck who doesn't? Just like Elizabeth getting her new Airport Extreme and she is I am sure a pro since she set it up all by herself and is now a pro at it. :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, the couch is suede. Less chance of a crazy cat scratching it when they go psycho in the middle of the night. Who's bringing snacks and the liquid refreshments?
Everyone who comes to this forum on a regular basis and i mean everyone. Do you have a big house with many places to sit I hope or should you go to the furniture store now too????:rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Glad you are feeling a bit better Jag :big-hug: Yes we are the iMore family aren't we !
Yes we certainly are as Pr1nce mentioned as well as Elizabeth. Heck if you come into 20K on a regular basis you better be part of our family. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Busy back to work week...just wanted to say Hey!!! Happy dancing in the snowflakes this morning...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Busy back to work week...just wanted to say Hey!!! Happy dancing in the snowflakes this morning...
Where have you been hiding? Have not seen you seashell in a while but then again I have not been in much with a cold and such and very busy at work. Hope all is going well with you and hope to chat with you more. :)

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good evening! Glad to hear everyone is doing ok. :)

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox