The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

It really depends if there are any show stopping bugs that are found. During the iOS 7 betas they were 2 weeks between betas pretty much and this beta seems rock solid so far and shhhhh awesome battery life ;) (you didn't hear it from me lol) so I would say it will probably be out really soon. The devs gotta test and update, any bugs found will be reported.

Hopefully it'll arrive soon. :)

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

How long after a beta is released like this do you think Apple will release the official?
It depends on how many parts of the beta they had planned or think they need to get out of it the feedback they look for to get rid bugs, add or change features around until they get to the point of being ready to release the GM just before the highly anticipated Public Release. Real hard to tell time frame Keith!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

same here really liking it very smooth and quicker animation. They have put in some nice changes ;) a few that I asked for in iOS 7 betas so I'm diggin that.

Please tell me that the darn bottom dock is going to be transparent sometime...grrr... Not my favorite thing :(

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Morning all.

Nothing more invigorating than a 3.5 mile run and 30 min of jumping rope to get your day going!

Happy Hump Day everyone.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site

Good morning everyone! :) Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Please tell me that the darn bottom dock is going to be transparent sometime...grrr... Not my favorite thing :(

If they keep with the beta then you may just get that ;), not totally see through though but I believe a little more transparent than before.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods