The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Anyone up to try and fit this into their computer? lol no puny PCI slots gonna work.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382722707.936013.jpg

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

OK it's time to hook you guys up with some healthy drinks for a change. So have a little Hulk juice ;)

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382722802.991218.jpg

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Thanks I think I'll pass.

lol believe me it looks worst than it tastes. It's made from 1 cup Almond Milk, 1 1/4 Bananas, 1 scoop Vanilla whey isolates (protein), 1 cup spinach (hence the green color), 1 tsp almond butter, 1/2 cup frozen fruits (strawberry, peach, mango). It is definitely sweeter than it looks and it's not thick at all, don't judge a book by it's cover. ;)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

lol believe me it looks worst than it tastes. It's made from 1 cup Almond Milk, 1 1/4 Bananas, 1 scoop Vanilla whey isolates (protein), 1 cup spinach (hence the green color), 1 tsp almond butter, 1/2 cup frozen fruits (strawberry, peach, mango). It is definitely sweeter than it looks and it's not thick at all, don't judge a book by it's cover. ;)

I'd probably drink it if it didn't have spinach. I like spinach, but adding spinach to that mixture doesn't sound good.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I'd probably drink it if it didn't have spinach. I like spinach, but adding spinach to that mixture doesn't sound good.

Are you kidding Spinach is the bomb! I put that **** in everything lol Seriously though I always put Spinach in my salads and sandwiches as a replacement for lettuce. It's so much better for you and in the shake you don't even taste it. I've made a couple with broccoli now that is a taste you can't hide. It's either gotta have a ton of sweet things to mask the strong taste or you gotta cook it first which gets rid of the nutrients.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Are you kidding Spinach is the bomb! I put that **** in everything lol Seriously though I always put Spinach in my salads and sandwiches as a replacement for lettuce. It's so much better for you and in the shake you don't even taste it. I've made a couple with broccoli now that is a taste you can't hide. It's either gotta have a ton of sweet things to mask the strong taste or you gotta cook it first which gets rid of the nutrients.

I'd eat some fresh spinach and drink the shake if it didn't have spinach, but no spinach or other vegetables in my drinks!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711