The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I hate spiders whenever I see one it makes me feel all crawly lol. I knew one girl in high school though she was exremely afraid of spiders it was bordering on phobia. We used to all say god if you were ever driving I hope you don't have a spider somewhere in your car. She would definitely crash if someone just brushed her arm she would jump probably just had a traumatic experience as a kid maybe.

There was this couple when I used to live in a condo and they had a Yorkie named Ashton he was the cutest dog ever. We used to see them walking him all the time and he would run over to us. He was the friendliest little dog ever. I think a lot of dogs get a bad rap and that is coming from someone who was bitten by a dog as a kid. But I've had friends with rotweilers and they are the most playful dogs. It's all in how the owner raises them and treats them, though there are always exceptions to the rule.

My older sister use to chase me with daddy long legs LMAO, and I would have nightmares of spiders crawling all over me.

Yes my sister had a rotie that was a huge baby and talk about a 90 pounder thinking he's still lap dog! Oh and the slobber lol.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

In didn't think I'd play either...I'm just a Words with Friends addict...but now this one is fun, can't put it down!!

I love to play that game. I'm the one that gets OPQLZDB for letters every single turn and wind up making words like at or the and whoever it is I'm playing is spelling out words like hydroponic or crepuscular.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Are you sure. LOL a lot of big dogs are just big babies.
Oh he is. He is all muscle but pure kindness and love to pop rubber basketballs, let the air out and then play tug of war with them. Could not ask for a sweeter dog.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

My husband had Great Danes as a kid and he tells hilarious stories on how they thought they were lap dogs.
We had a little black cocker spaniel till two years ago. Santa brought her in his pack on Christmas Eve. It was devastating when she passed away. Youngest son was still at home then having to call the other two....
Hey how about that coffee???? Need more coffee....darn I might even have to have the other half of that fricken bagel now!!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My older sister use to chase me with daddy long legs LMAO, and I would have nightmares of spiders crawling all over me.

Yes my sister had a rotie that was a huge baby and talk about a 90 pounder thinking he's still lap dog! Oh and the slobber lol.

My friend's rotie was a big baby he loved to play my friend would hold a wooden peg between his hands the dog would bite it and hold on while my friend lifted him up in the air. The dog loved it lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My husband had Great Danes as a kid and he tells hilarious stories on how they thought they were lap dogs.
We had a little black cocker spaniel till two years ago. Santa brought her in his pack on Christmas Eve. It was devastating when she passed away. Youngest son was still at home then having to call the other two....
Hey how about that coffee???? Need more coffee....darn I might even have to have the other half of that fricken bagel now!!!!

lol people and their coffee I have none of the usual vices don't drink beer, smoke or drink coffee. I'll drop 2K without thinking on a new MBP or car part though lol so it just manifests in a different place.

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

lol people and their coffee I have none of the usual vices don't drink beer, smoke or drink coffee. I'll drop 2K without thinking on a new MBP or car part though lol so it just manifests in a different place.

I never liked coffee but my coffee is mt. dew which is worse. I also have some other vises like cigs that I wish I could give up. Can buy a of things with what they cost now!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

I never liked coffee but my coffee is mt. dew which is worse. I also have some other vises like cigs that I wish I could give up. Can buy a of things with what they cost now!

Yeah both my parents are cig and coffee people. My mom stopped cold turkey when she became pregnant but my dad drifted from always saying he could give up cigarettes whenever he wanted to now finally admitting that he could never give up cigarettes. It's crazy when you add up the cost of whatever vice you have makes you wish we were all fully rational people lol

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

For all the US peeps here is our landmark in Toronto the "CN Tower" as seen from the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) highway what you guys call freeway I think?

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 3