The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

What a great start to the season. Who dat say dey gon beat dem Saints - definitely not those dirty birds!

I'm hoping the Skins will win tomorrow night, too.

Laundry is done. Waiting out my husband to see which of us will cave first and empty the dishwasher. Hehehe!! Now all I have to do is pick out my clothes for the week. Gotta wear pants on Tuesdays and Thursdays to make therapy easier. That actually makes things a little easier.

Y'all have a great week, and good luck to those of you whose teams haven't played yet. (Except you Cowgirls fans...I'm just not that good a sport.) :p

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Thanks wendy:) yeah they made a last minute touchdown but it wasn't enough. They lost 16 to 9 smh.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

Bummer they lost, my hubby is a big Steelers fan too! Yes we are in Packer town but I'm also a Giants fan!!

Go Pack Go!

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

What a great start to the season. Who dat say dey gon beat dem Saints - definitely not those dirty birds!

Laundry is done. Waiting out my husband to see which of us will cave first and empty the dishwasher. Hehehe!! Now all I have to do is pick out my clothes for the week. Gotta wear pants on Tuesdays and Thursdays to make therapy easier. That actually makes things a little easier.

Y'all have a great week, and good luck to those of you whose teams haven't played yet. (Except you Cowgirls fans...I'm just not that good a sport.) :p

Have a great week Alli!! :D

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Bamf, will you have coffee for me in the morning still if my NY boys beat the Cowboys?! ;)

*football happy dance*. Need to do one soon since the Packers lost :(

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Whew.......screech to a halt....save one for me :laughing: even though I'm a NYG fan :dancing: Thanks bamf :biggrin:

@ bmaf What do you thing bamf... should we let her in the Cowboys coffee club?? :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey be careful now what you say or I am going to have to get my backup out bamf for the Cowboys even though your Saints DID play a great game today no doubt.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Bamf, will you have coffee for me in the morning still if my NY boys beat the Cowboys?! ;)

*football happy dance*. Need to do one soon since the Packers lost :(

Don't cave in on the Happy dance stuff bamf if which they wont beat out Cowboys. No way they are finally going to lose at Cowboys Stadium.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I can see that this is week one and this is already going on in 20K which I love. That is what football and iPhone threads are all about...LOL :rotfl:This is going to be a great year.....

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hold out on emptying the dish washer Alli :laughing: and have a great week also !

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey Rells I'm good and hope you are good too :biggrin: got my game screen on ready for tonight :cool: guess I'll have the Cowboys fanboys against me :rotfl:
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Don't cave in on the Happy dance stuff bamf if which they wont beat out Cowboys. No way they are finally going to lose at Cowboys Stadium.

Giants did not play well last night...no happy dance today!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Well good morning folks! What a great football Sunday yesterday. Some really good games. Can't wait to see the eagles vs redskins tonight.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378727740.492326.jpg

Sorry for no chatter. I'll fill you all in later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR