The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Been running around checking out some apps tonight. Kids gave me a Google Play gift card for an early birthday present.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh, just did a little truckin' up. Came down from West Virginia, through a piece of Virginia, and down near Chattanooga, TN. Gonna drive to Alabama tomorrow when the time is right.

Oh man sounds awesome! That's great you get to see the country like that:)

Sent from my Galaxy S IV using Tapatalk IV

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Happy Sunday everyone.

Coffee is served!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376830189.556117.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376830204.957609.jpg

Double for Sunday. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

CB has been insanely busy the last couple of weeks. I've have the keyboard a'flyin' like crazy the last few days. Monday will be two months on the CB Mod team.
Congrats on the 2 months BK, Bet if feels like 6 huh? LOL :rotfl:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

Happy Sunday friends! Was camping again all weekend...Packers won yesterday...spent time on the waterslide with my girls and campfires. Yes, bikini happy dancing all weekend! ;)

NASCAR and some relaxing today after some grocery shopping...enjoy your day everyone! :D

Sent from my sweet sassy iPhone

hydrogen3

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site

Oh, just did a little truckin' up. Came down from West Virginia, through a piece of Virginia, and down near Chattanooga, TN. Gonna drive to Alabama tomorrow when the time is right.

West Virginia? Should of stopped by for lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey everyone was a busy day yesterday but major fun up north in cottage country again as we have to enjoy summer while it lasts ! I've heard we are in for a hot week of high temps so lets hope it carries into next weekend maybe. Here's a couple of pics I took with my iPhone5 from the boardwalk at Lake Couchiching which is a beautiful lake There was also a big Subaru Triathalon going on, biking, running, and swimming races ! Today I'm just relaxing.

Attachments

• image_01.jpg
    image_01.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 16
  • image_02.jpg
    image_02.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 16
  • image_03.jpg
    image_03.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 15

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

My son turned 10 in June and has been itching to ball with me. He was a little anxious about what it feels like to get hit with a paintball though. So I told him we would grab some paint and air and I would shoot him in the yard once so he knows what to expect.

We got paint yesterday and air this morning. He was all ready until I fired once. When he heard and saw the ball fly he got wicked nervous, so my wife tells him "Do you want Daddy to shoot me first?" He of course said yes. She went and put on a few layers with her PbNation (the paintball site I moderate on) long sleeve on top and jeans

She took a walk and waited for the shot. First 2 missed, (I was shooting a 30 year old Splatmaster, one of my favorite markers just because of the nostalgia and the fact it was what I started playing with when I was a kid ) third one connected square on her ***/hip.

She now has a whole new respect for me when I am out playing tournament Paintball :)... oh and my son did not get shot. He is going to wait until he is ready.

Oh what a great day!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Hello iMore!!
I have a couple of pictures to share I took with my cell yesterday at UCLA.
I thought of you Seashell and took one of the track
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1376873449.624795.jpg
And couldn't leave the guys out so I took a picture of Pauley Pavilion
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1376873536.303498.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

My son turned 10 in June and has been itching to ball with me. He was a little anxious about what it feels like to get hit with a paintball though. So I told him we would grab some paint and air and I would shoot him in the yard once so he knows what to expect.

We got paint yesterday and air this morning. He was all ready until I fired once. When he heard and saw the ball fly he got wicked nervous, so my wife tells him "Do you want Daddy to shoot me first?" He of course said yes. She went and put on a few layers with her PbNation (the paintball site I moderate on) long sleeve on top and jeans

She took a walk and waited for the shot. First 2 missed, (I was shooting a 30 year old Splatmaster, one of my favorite markers just because of the nostalgia and the fact it was what I started playing with when I was a kid ) third one connected square on her ***/hip.

She now has a whole new respect for me when I am out playing tournament Paintball :)... oh and my son did not get shot. He is going to wait until he is ready.

Oh what a great day!!!

I did paintball with an old single-shot pistol back in the mid - eighties, and then I couldn't get them to bring me back again, after I tagged a guy at 125 yards from the top of their mountain. Yeah, they measured it. Hit him with the third round.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Also got one guy in the bum when he was crouching behind cover. Only part of him that could be seen.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Nice pictures! :)

Thanks for the reminder!

20130806_172134_zps67172fda.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR