The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Better than Dropbox Rellskie?!

So far I think it is just off of the way you can refer people and the overall UI of the app. Plus it gives you 15 GB free and dropbox gives you 2 Gb.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Right now on 20-20 they are doing a story on Kevin o'Leary of shark tank

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Guys Have you not seen the new iPhone that is going to be released this summer. A friend at Apple sent it to me to see the photo. It is a few pages back. You all will be the first to see it!!! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well I hope you all keep it up and try for 45 but I have to get up early for work and I wish you all a perfect evening. All of you take care a good night:)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I just wanted to share with everyone and please be very quiet about this in the other forums but I have a friend very high up in Apple management that just sent me a photo of the new new iPhone.

Please don't share this info but I placed my Pre-Order with him tonight...Who else is signing up??

View attachment 30916

So, that's the iPhone for swingers?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Well I hope you all keep it up and try for 45 but I have to get up early for work and I wish you all a perfect evening. All of you take care a good night:)

Didn't get to post as much as usual, yesterday, it was a busy and intense day. Getting laundry done now, then gotta race home for the soon-to-be grandson's eighth birthday party.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Sounds good . I'm suppose to be on a diet and I messed up and picked up some Wendy's lol. At least I hit the gym today smh

I know a fella that hits the gym daily. He walks in, nods, and leaves. The dues are cheaper that way.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

​Amazing story - thank you for sharing. Here's to us!

I appreciate that. And I'm pretty tolerant of people, overall. I make my mark any time I get the chance. I took on the challenge of 5 step kids and made a difference in their lives. They have succeeded beyond the wildest hopes anyone else had.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

At one point I had 7 piercings (only 3 in my ears). I like needles. I've seen too many women with tats that are 4-6 inches lower than they started to ever get one. lol

Gravity sucks....

.......................................... Thankfully.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I had to visit our Marietta, Ga office on Thursday. I went in to have one of my USB tags uploaded, and I was chatting with two of the office employees, and something was mentioned relating to age, in that I was told by the older employee that I was still just a young fellow. I chuckled and said that I was older than I looked. She said, 'No, I'd say you aren't a day over 38.' I chuckled and said, 'No, I'm not a day over 38 . I'm actually about 3600 days over 38, give or take a couple months.' Her jaw dropped. The younger turned and said no way. I said, 'Oh, yeah. This month marks my 30 year point from the year I graduated from high school. 1983. She stammers out,' I wasn't even born yet!'

When we have the thirty year reunion, there are folks gonna be mad that I've barely changed since to 20 year reunion. A lot of them were already pretty or fully grey. A near-death experience can do wonders when it comes to not worrying any more.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

I will buy a couple Powerball tickets tomorrow too. Oh how fun if one of us won!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Answered my emails and walked on the elliptical while I watched Dave. Not sure if I will make it thru Craig.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR