The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Had trouble with the iMore forum app yesterday...none of my likes or thanks showed up, so now I'm just re-liking stuff! Hope it works better today...

I actually had to click several times late yesterday to get the likes and thanks to work using the iMore app. I post nearly exclusively with it. First time I had any issue. Hmmmm maybe something was amiss yesterday?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning everyone and Thank you for coffee and eats seashell. I can share also to make sure everyone has enough. I hope all of you have a great Monday!

View attachment 34717View attachment 34718View attachment 34719View attachment 34720View attachment 34721View attachment 34722View attachment 34723View attachment 34724

I also included a prescription for the hard core Monday morning wake up if needed!!

Good Morning Jag! Is that granola I see??? Love granola... Thank you!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Good Morning 20K peeps :biggrin: Thanks Bamf, Seashell, and Jag for all the coffee and goodies this morning....awesome :coffee: :biggrin: This is my busy week at work....boooo...... so I hope everyone has a spectacular day and see you all later :biggrin:

Helloooooo Wendy! Good Morning...get busy girl. Lol....hang in there...
Thanks for the spectacular day wishes!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning everyone. Thanks for the breakfast and coffee as well.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Avengers movie was good. Alot of action but also had a solid story as well. Nick fury big played by Samuel L brought alot of coolness to character in my opinion

I like Samuel L in the role too but it's just weird to me. When I watch movies based on a book or comics I like when the movie follows the story. So it's just weird seeing a white guy in the comics and then a black guy on screen. It's like if they were to do Ironman but Terrence Howard was Tony Stark.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thanks Jag! I am definitely a granola person. Add Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey.....I'm set!
I would agree with that. I have Chobani Greek Yogurt every day with my lunch BTW. I found that Chobani has way more probiotics than any other reg or greek yogurt on the market.
You can call every month and they will send you cents off and free coupons and frig magnets too. They are a cool company. i even follow them on Twitter....:rotfl: I KNOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

For Monthly coupons
877-847-6181

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I like Samuel L in the role too but it's just weird to me. When I watch movies based on a book or comics I like when the movie follows the story. So it's just weird seeing a white guy in the comics and then a black guy on screen. It's like if they were to do Ironman but Terrence Howard was Tony Stark.

I see where your coming from. My issue with these movies is that they never really stick to how the comics were. Like captain america and ironman always having they mask off through out the movie. They are supposed to be having secret identities right? Lol. When did they do that in the comics? My point is is that they never really follow the script in these movies.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Goodness I have the worst headache I had a minute. Can't wait to this day is over. How is everybody this afternoon?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Oh look I am off today and watching a movie and almost forgot my afternoon Smoothie and snacks for my friends. Shame on me. I am bad!! very bad!!

You are suppose to now say... NO Jan you are not, thank you for thinking of us because you are such a nice guy....;):eek::biggrin::rotfl::cool::yes:

Snacks are served:

Chocolate Ganash.jpgDesert1.jpgdessert.jpgFruit Smoothies.jpgIced_Coffee_2.jpgOrange-Julius-smoothies--2012.pngsmoothies.jpgSmoothiesAndFruit.gif

Dang those Ganash looks so good i am taking one for myself....:tongue:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods