The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I still like the Louzatar I'm sporting, too. I've gotten some good laughs from people, that I have a sense of humor.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh then that's why everyone on my Twitter timeline is selling their Playbooks...now I get it !

They might as well keep em. They aren't going to get nearly as much as they paid for them. Im currently using mine as a media device to stream music and videos from my cloud storage to my TV.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy S IV

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Good night everyone. early morning and have to work. I hope everybody has a great night. Have a safe road ahead BK and Wendy have a good night tonight. Work on your blog....:)

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

So where has traveling been taking you?

Well, just since last Sunday, Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and back to Kansas. Just before that, I've been in Virginia, West Virginia, Michigan, Indiana, both Carolinas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland. Just to name a few.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Oh then that's why everyone on my Twitter timeline is selling their Playbooks...now I get it !

I've never seen a Playbook in the wild, but a guy in one of my Linux groups has an HP Touchpad.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of the Touchpad and webOS, is anyone here a former webOS user who switched to iOS?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

webOS is the only platform I've never even played with in a store when devices were still available.

I wish I would've at least tried it.

I've owned Symbian and BlackBerry devices. I've also played with Android, iOS, WinMo and Palm devices (prior to webOS) belonging to family and friends or in stores.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well, just since last Sunday, Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Kansas, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and back to Kansas. Just before that, I've been in Virginia, West Virginia, Michigan, Indiana, both Carolinas, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland. Just to name a few.
LOL :) So basically everywhere??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods