The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

That's me too! Watching some football dvds. Mostly superbowls on dvd to get into the mood.
Not too long before I gotta set up my fantasy league!!!

Hey Jaydee good to see you here ! I can't wait for the season to start to break out my Giants wallpapers and weather sets :laughing:

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Mod jail!! LMAO!!! Yes that's it!!
I see you and respond but I'm being held up. I will get to the 10 post limit and then be able to come over and just say hi more often!

One more post and you're in girly :laughing:

jaydee5799

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

Hey Jaydee good to see you here ! I can't wait for the season to start to break out my Giants wallpapers and weather sets :laughing:

We still have lots of time though till football season. Lots of time to study and read up and watch the film. Getting ready for fantasy season.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Because you quoted her. I did see where she said she was going to come over but she is probably in mod jail yet lol
This is what I do just like if I was going to do it now from this post... I open the emotes and right click the one I want to use and select 'Copy Image"

Try that. then go to the post you want to test it and just hit ctrl V and see what happens. i might be because of the priledges but at least now we have wayyyyy more than before except forthe missing 2....Oh well.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
There is nothing good on TV tonight.. and I can't watch my phillies play anymore. It hurts too much...lol

Tapatalking from my Transformer Infinity

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox