The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

jaydee5799

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good lord you guys post so much over there its just hard to keep up! Plus I can't get any new notifications from crackberry so I have to keep refreshing the page.

Tapatalking from my Galaxy IV

The posting over there is fast and furious. We need BuzzNotes just to catch up on all that happens.
Anyway, stopping by to say hello!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

i was outside a good bit today myself, and I feel soggy lol.

As for my name...it has evolved to where I'm at now :D hence the constant changing, I figured the chameleon part fit me well:);)

Speaking of changes, how did you change you account name pink? Or is this just a different account?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Speaking of changes, how did you change you account name pink? Or is this just a different account?

I emailed the mobile nations site support and told them what I would like if it was available.....and WAAAH LAAAAH !! I am now thee pink chameleon :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yes you need that one! Or a reasonable facsimile there of.
I asked him for the same group of emotes as CB had which he said to me he loaded so that is why i can't figure out why no thumbs up or the other face I showed. Mostly i have 2 tabs open for here and CB so if i want to use either image emote I just copy image and paste it over here to the post I want to use it.

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Well there is mummy.... Hmmmm i think I will stick with mine instead.

ROTFL good call. Back in the CB thread I was living in my mummers (the picture) basement and didn't get out much :laughing:

I don't know if you've gone back in the thread and have seen much of the past stuff.

kbz1960

May 9, 2013
Visit site

I asked him for the same group of emotes as CB had which he said to me he loaded so that is why i can't figure out why no thumbs up or the other face I showed. Mostly i have 2 tabs open for here and CB so if i want to use either image emote I just copy image and paste it over here to the post I want to use it.

So you can't just type it :rotfl:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Left in the dust
Yep i refreshed and you have to remember that damn counter for 30 sec and i still missed by 1 getting the 999 but you take what you get and wait until next time. I have grabbed a few and was happy when I timed it right and a bit of luck as well.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I can't wait for the NFL season to start. I'm up here watching some arena football trying to get my football fix.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

So you can't just type it :rotfl:
Never tried it.... I just copy and paste the one I want to use from your emotes we are missing but that is not that bad and we have almost all but 1 or 2 and i am not going to bug him for 1-2 missing ones you know.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yep i refreshed and you have to remember that damn counter for 30 sec and i still missed by 1 getting the 999 but you take what you get and wait until next time. I have grabbed a few and was happy when I timed it right and a bit of luck as well.

That 30 second counter is the W.O.A.T (worst of all time) thing ever lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal