The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good morning anyone who is here. Just finished grocery shopping and dodging the rain. Going out to Starbucks for Cappachino. Hope to see all of you later on today and again Welcome home Alli, We will have to catch up.:laughing:

Hey Jag!! Soo much catching up to do ...geeze I'm always saying that !!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon imore! How is everybody today?

Tapatalking from a Galaxy S4

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Hello Everyone! WOW.. you guys and gals have been very busy over here... well done. And congrats to all, for the milestones you have achieved!

I love all the new milestone avatars too! Very creative and AwesomeSauce!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Hello Everyone! WOW.. you guys and gals have been very busy over here... well done. And congrats to all, for the milestones you have achieved!

Hey jafobabe! How is everything?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Hey jafobabe! How is everything?

I'm having a wonderful weekend doing absolutely nothing! It feels so good to stop and smell the roses, so to say.
I did watch the Indy races last night and so glad that Helio got it!
Today, will be house cleaning, all the stuff for the birds (clipping nails, cleaning cages etc), and of course the never ending laundry.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm having a wonderful weekend doing absolutely nothing! It feels so good to stop and smell the roses, so to say.
Today, will be house cleaning, all the stuff for the birds (clipping nails, cleaning cages etc), and of course the never ending laundry.

That's great! Its good to just be able to chill out sometimes. Today I will be doing the same with cleaning up my house and maybe catch up on some reading.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I don't mind sweat. But generally it's when I am working out.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Mac question...

Anyone have a recommendation on how not to hurt the bottoms of my wrists while typing on the MBP? The edges of the case feels like it is cutting into my wrists.
Yes i will send you a PM with my shipping info bamf. I will pay happy to pay for the shipping and no reason for you to be misarable and have your wrists hurting you. I will take the hurt for you buddy and don't give a second thought.....LOL :laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Thank you jafo and with you multiple collection of Avatars yourself that means a Lot. I thing our girls lizzie and Wendy do a great job on eh Milestone Avatars myself. Keep on stopping in more often.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

ooops did someone say bird cages.... I knew i forgot something.... No wonder they were looking at me funny just now. Better feed the little boogers!!!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

It's times like that, I use an umbrella and a cold neck wrap.... along with lots of water and munchies!

I have a Black and Decker Snake fan. Damp towel around the neck, drape the fan over it, and chill.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I was bad, last night. After the 113K win, I pulled up and watched Craig Shoemaker and and an episode of 1000 Ways to Die before I passed out. Having DIRECTV is pretty nice on the road, now to set it up to stream to my TV.

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

Thank you jafo and with you multiple collection of Avatars yourself that means a Lot. I thing our girls lizzie and Wendy do a great job on eh Milestone Avatars myself. Keep on stopping in more often.

They are making some nice avvys!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

That's great! Its good to just be able to chill out sometimes. Today I will be doing the same with cleaning up my house and maybe catch up on some reading.

I need to put my toolbox away.....

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

When I get parked tonight, I'm gonna pull my patch cord out, watch a movie while I'm plugged into the stereo for surround sound. I have six speakers that are at bed level, and up front in the doors and overhead panels, really pumps out the sound in a small space.

jafobabe

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site

Lizzie and Wendy are doing an awesome job on the avatars! It's always a treat to see what they have come up with, and they never let me down! Very creative and fun!!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2