The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

I have a red mophie juice pack air. Love it!!!

I'm trying to decide on whether to get a mophie juice pack or an external battery for my vacation in August. I think most likely I'm gonna go with the external since I can recharge more than one device with that.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

anytime man anytime, when your GS arrives let me know and I will make up the wallpaper for it.

I will. It's supposed to come today and fortunately I'm off today so I won't miss fed ex.

Tapatalking 2.0

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

I'm trying to decide on whether to get a mophie juice pack or an external battery for my vacation in August. I think most likely I'm gonna go with the external since I can recharge more than one device with that.

Charging more than one device would definitely be handy!! I only have my iphone to worry about so Mophie is my friend...great protective case, not slippery to hold, red is my fave color and this red is spot on! Comes in handy when not around an outlet for charging during the day!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Charging more than one device would definitely be handy!! I only have my iphone to worry about so Mophie is my friend...great protective case, not slippery to hold, red is my fave color and this red is spot on! Comes in handy when not around an outlet for charging during the day!!

I like that Mophie is very good quality and finish not like the third party knockoffs.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

Well I see everyone is here and earlybirds ...LOL everyone brought their own breakfast but not tmine. Here is more to add to the pot... OOOOOOOOOOpppssssss now how did that get in there??? Breakfast is served and Good Morning to all!!!!!

View attachment 31773View attachment 31774View attachment 31775View attachment 31776View attachment 31777View attachment 31778View attachment 31779

WOW thanks Jaguarr...oh the choices for breakfast!!!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

More rhetorical and distracting then an actual question! lol

Nothing beats a DD coffee cake muffin though!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back in my muffin eating days lol my favorite was the banna pudding muffin at MMMMuffin

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

On America's got talent this one dude was eating this ghost pepper while in a tub lol. People come up with some of the craziest acts!

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

lol I love that show although sometimes the winners I'm like WTF?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen