The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good Morning everyone. All you guys I see were up way to late for me since I am at work today. Congrats to BK again for his Milestone here at Imore and to everyone who participated. Did we get him a Wendy Avatar yet? Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Lousy weather in Fl all weekend. :(

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Good morning all! We had a very successful first cycle of camp. Our cadets are busy cleaning the barracks now so they can go home. Staff gets a nice afternoon/night off so that we can do things like laundry and go off base for a good meal, and the next group comes in tomorrow. So I'll probably be not too visible again for the next few days.

We've had a lot of fun so far though!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Good Morning everyone. All you guys I see were up way to late for me since I am at work today. Congrats to BK again for his Milestone here at Imore and to everyone who participated. Did we get him a Wendy Avatar yet? Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Lousy weather in Fl all weekend. :(

Hello jan

Yeah we had a great time in here last night. How is your day going so far?

Tapatalking using my iphone

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Wish me luck. On the phone with the cable company. Ugh

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Haha! It's not scary at all. What flipped me out is that it's supposed to be in the same universe as the alien and predator movies. It was nothing Like those.

OK now I have to watch it

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Good morning all! We had a very successful first cycle of camp. Our cadets are busy cleaning the barracks now so they can go home. Staff gets a nice afternoon/night off so that we can do things like laundry and go off base for a good meal, and the next group comes in tomorrow. So I'll probably be not too visible again for the next few days.

Alli you are so productive :) Everytime I see you you're always doing something. Busy, busy woman 👍

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

My daughter made it through the triple header tornado in one piece. All the staff at University Medical Center hunkered down in the hospital basement, and watched the live feed from Fox News. She called home and told my wife that "a little prayer, and a lot of the luck of the Irish", got her through. I believe that it was the other way around. Glad that's over with.:p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

My daughter made it through the triple header tornado in one piece. All the staff at University Medical Center hunkered down in the hospital basement, and watched the live feed from Fox News. She called home and told my wife that "a little prayer, and a lot of the luck of the Irish", got her through. I believe that it was the other way around. Glad that's over with.:p

So happy to hear :)

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That's good to hear!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Gotta sign out folks as the boss is lurking and not looking to good right now at me. Talk to you all later and congrats again for another Milestone here at IMs thread.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Ahh, have I arrived near a milestone?

Near ?? No ON :D

Woooohooooo BergerKing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On behalf of Jaguarr40 and All of us Congrats on the 2500th Post !!!!!!!
Here's your Avatar :)

swsrb7.png

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

This is the best news grunt ! Now you can breathe a sigh of relief !

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey Alli sounds wonderful and continue having that FUN because you sure do deserve it :D

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

The question is... Are you answering yourself?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711