The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My brother and I have some similar going, though much more gloomy. He was born on 9/11 and I was born the day before Pearl Harbor. Good job, Mommy. :rolleyes:

Hello Prince!

I just want to hug him. He's so cute. I love little doggies so much.

aww, that's sad. How are you today, Jake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey 50K fam Happy Saturday ! We went to the lake yesterday because it was such a beautiful day and then to the new outlet mall and I didn't even buy anything.....I must be sick ��. Today it is very beautiful and sunny and 75 F so no complaints from me that's for sure ����

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app ��

I hear you Wendy, it's just about 80 here with with slight breeze, will save all my complaints for the weekdays.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Watching the ball game on the small tv. Our 65 inch Sony decided to suddenly die on us !!!!!! I hope it's fixable because it's beyond the warranty time !!!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey 50K fam Happy Saturday ! We went to the lake yesterday because it was such a beautiful day and then to the new outlet mall and I didn't even buy anything.....I must be sick 😳. Today it is very beautiful and sunny and 75 F so no complaints from me that's for sure 😀🌷

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Hi Wendy :)
Oh nooo came home empty handed? oh I can't look. Hahaha but a beautiful day.. Honestly can't get better than that!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi elizabeth, how are you today.

Hey Taz not too bad here. Hmm some housework lol but Wendy's nachos ... Well things are looking even better.
Hoping for a win for California Chrome. It's a great story behind the purchase of the horse and there hasn't been a triple crown winner for 36 years! So would be pretty sweet!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Happy weekend!!!! It is a beautiful day here in suburbia and I'm spending some time outside and loving it. Dinner at the in-laws tonight (bleck) but at least it's not until later. LOL

Hope everyone has a great day. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Happy weekend!!!! It is a beautiful day here in suburbia and I'm spending some time outside and loving it. Dinner at the in-laws tonight (bleck) but at least it's not until later. LOL

Hi Janey! Have a great afternoon and dinner with the in-laws.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Taz not too bad here. Hmm some housework lol but Wendy's nachos ... Well things are looking even better.
Hoping for a win for California Chrome. It's a great story behind the purchase of the horse and there hasn't been a triple crown winner for 36 years! So would be pretty sweet!

I'd like to see a triple crown win for California Chrome.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi Janey, happy weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening everyone. I decide to post my 14,000 Mobile Nations post with iMore and 50K. Thanks for having me. Smile

Sent from my GOLD iPhone 5s using iMore Forums app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711