The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Tornadoes nearby. Lovely.

I was running head-on into one in Iowa, I hit and exit and dropped the hammer heading the other way. Got to cover, but it dissipated befor. It reached us. We caught one gust that shoved me sideways, as 80 mph winds kicked us from the right rear corner.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I was running head-on into one in Iowa, I hit and exit and dropped the hammer heading the other way. Got to cover, but it dissipated befor. It reached us. We caught one gust that shoved me sideways, as 80 mph winds kicked us from the right rear corner.
BK I just saw you next door. Can you believe that Hamsterwheel Wendy just got 109000 just about an hour ago.!!!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Man be safe out there! Tornados popping up everywhere

Tapatalking using my iphone

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I also got a Severe Alert on the phone, and that is a feature that some hate. I love it, and it has warned me of trouble several times now.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

I got stickers from the lovely Michelle Haag :D

Attachments

• stickers.JPG
    stickers.JPG
    110.8 KB · Views: 16

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh my BK thank goodness you are quick-thinking and stayed safe...whew....must have had your heart racing !!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Bwahahahahahhaaha I believe it because she's the top CB poster :p
But you know what she just coming into the thread regular about a month ago and look at her now. She is alsl become very well liked and will say things you don't expect out of her....LOL :p

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

OMG crazy glad you are OK