The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Good morning, everyone. It rained after all yesterday. I hope I don't have to go home early if it rains today. I work outside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Taz!

Good Morning pr1nce
Oh no ... More rain??
New phone? How exciting :)

Good Morning Carlos
Happy to hear you saved the phone from drowning :)

Good Morning Jag
Good Morning ELizabeth - You have a wonderful day ok?
Good morning you guys.

Speaking of rain, it's going to be raining here until Wednesday.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!
Good morning sept

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Once you get that case buddy your feel of it is going to be awesome and easy to keep clean. I bet you love the Touch ID if you are using it!!

I can't wait for the case. I put a Griifin Reveal case on it last night. I bought one of those the other day. I'm gonna return it when I get my Seidio case on Thursday. I like the naked feel and the phone is so great looking. This has been the only time that I've been tempted to go naked. Touch ID works great.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait for the case. I put a Griifin Reveal case on it last night. I bought one of those the other day. I'm gonna return it when I get my Seidio case on Thursday. I like the naked feel and the phone is so great looking. This has been the only time that I've been tempted to go naked. Touch ID works great.
Hey at our age you don't want to run around naked anyway, We get arrested for that. LOL :) I would say it is cool since it has the metal back but you for sure will get scratched up because of keeping it in your pocket.

When you get the Seidio and see what it is lined with you will be happy you got it.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That sinks. You'll have a new car though. Do you get free car washes at the dealership?
Yeh sure...lol Actually you do every time you take it in for service. Hopefully it will hold up. Once I get it home I'll sit in it in the carport with the book and learn everything since it is IOS intergrated.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey at our age you don't want to run around naked anyway, We get arrested for that. LOL :) I would say it is cool since it has the metal back but you for sure will get scratched up because of keeping it in your pocket.

When you get the Seidio and see what it is lined with you will be happy you got it.

That Seidio Surface case looks nice. I know you like yours too. I'm obsessed about keeping my phone clean. How do you keep the metal clean. Do you just wipe it down with a microfiber cloth or what?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That Seidio Surface case looks nice. I know you like yours too. I'm obsessed about keeping my phone clean. How do you keep the metal clean. Do you just wipe it down with a microfiber cloth or what?
About once a month I take it out of the case and lay it face down on a Micro fiber cloth and press on the center of the case to unlock it. You will here it click when you put it on, Blow out the case with canned air and wipe it down with a Micro fiber cloth and just put it back on, Same with wiping the outside of the case.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
About once a month I take it out of the case and lay it face down on a Micro fiber cloth and press on the center of the case to unlock it. You will here it click when you put it on, Blow out the case with canned air and wipe it down with a Micro fiber cloth and just put it back on, Same with wiping the outside of the case.

That will work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro