The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It is a series going on season 4 on HBO. It is set in the olden days with knights and such. Even Rene from the Blog was talking about it last week. It is the best. You need to check it out.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It is a series going on season 4 on HBO. It is set in the olden days with knights and such. Even Rene from the Blog was talking about it last week. It is the best. You need to check it out.

I don't want much TV, except for a few shows and sports of course.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
This is the first year in a long time where most of the trees still haven't gotten leaves yet.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Hey Laura I noticed this today also. By now my magnolia tree has bloomed and the blossoms have all dropped and to look at it the buds are no where near opening and no wonder when it's only 45 F at the end of April...smh ! Mother Nature should be ashamed of herself not only after that lousy winter but also for the spring she's dealt us so far :talk-hand:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey Laura I noticed this today also. By now my magnolia tree has bloomed and the blossoms have all dropped and to look at it the buds are no where near opening and no wonder when it's only 45 F at the end of April...smh ! Mother Nature should be ashamed of herself not only after that lousy winter but also for the spring she's dealt us so far :talk-hand:

I think we need a new Mother Nature!

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good morning Wendy! Have fun at the bridal shower. :)

Thanks pr1nce it actually was a really fun time with my coworkers and holy crap I won 2 of the prizes !!! :dancing: I won a Tim Hortons coffee gift card....Jag and Janey know Tim Hortons and I also won a huge gift basket filled with so many yummy things all inside this really nice kitchen bowl ! So I went home with lots of stuff ! The food was more like an Italian wedding than a shower. It was a 5 course meal :cant-watch:

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks pr1nce it actually was a really fun time with my coworkers and holy crap I won 2 of the prizes !!! :dancing: I won a Tim Hortons coffee gift card....Jag and Janey know Tim Hortons and I also won a huge gift basket filled with so many yummy things all inside this really nice kitchen bowl ! So I went home with lots of stuff ! The food was more like an Italian wedding than a shower. It was a 5 course meal :cant-watch:

That's sounds like a lot of fun. :)

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Wendy are you leaving tomorrow?

No Jag I'm leaving on Friday to the US and flying to Vegas very early Saturday morning and guess what on Saturday evening I'm going to the Mayweather vs Maidana boxing at the MGM Grand Arena

Attachments

• MaywethaerMaidana_230x101.jpg
    MaywethaerMaidana_230x101.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 11

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods