The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Wow! I didn't even notice the new title
We decided this afternoon, I made the title change this afternoon while you were sleeping:rotfl:. It was seashells idea and we all agreed and this way Elizabeth gets to keep the 20K she likes

Last edited:

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site

[INFO]Attention to everyone who is part of the former 20K soon to be YES 50K. I waited because I really wanted Elizabeth to be one to sign off on being OK with her and she did along with the rest of the votes. My idea is leave everything alone except change 20K to My thought was 50K v2 unless after for sure 50K someone else comes up with only one word before or after it. I don't want to make the title any longer. This is the last opinion I really need and to do so by quoting this post so it gets through this forum all day so others can read. When I leave work tonight there will be a new title so this is why I sorta need to know ASAP. I had a good word this morning and forgot it...lol Maybe it will come back to me. Have a great day all of you.[/INFO]

Aww shucks Jag :) thanks for thinking of me but again this was such a family effort it's not easy to differentiate one from the other. We were all in this together !

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Well just finished eating dinner, Chillin out, Watching the ABC News that funny enough there is a big article today on our blog about this but the stock Pro on ABC News said that what all of the numbers for Q2 and how many iPhones, iPads and Macs Apple sold amounted to a 16% increase in profits which is the highest they have had in a long time.

I wish I had the Money to cut loose to buy even 10 shares of Apple stock today. That would satisfy me.

I am a very happy camper about that amazing gain!!!!

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Whew I made it to the end :)
Good Evening 50k family
Love the name ... Perfect :)
Ok my time is up in this interesting exercise room. Bwhahaha

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Aww shucks Jag :) thanks for thinking of me but again this was such a family effort it's not easy to differentiate one from the other. We were all in this together !
I agree 100% but the idea seashell thought when she told me this afternoon I thought right away...Perfect for you and keeping what you wanted and the new. They both go great and everyone loves it..... so that is for you and your hard work. Hope you are having fun in Colorado.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Well good night everyone and thank you all for the hard work and for now I am putting myself to rest from the new 20K / 50K thread.... Good night 50 kers!!! :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hi Jag and everyone ! Whew that sure was a party :party:

I'm all for seashell's idea of 20K / 50 because then that will keep Elizabeth happy and it will be easy to add 100K to it in the future ! Looks good to me :

The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?
I also approve!

Although I agree with Janey, and I'll be here no matter what name we end up with.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal