What's in your bag?

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I was watching a video of Kevin and Rene showing off what was in their bags (and amazed by how much stuff they actually pack in!) when they were at CES last month, and also saw a similar post on CB yesterday. So now I'm curious - what tech related items do you carry with you to work or school iMore?

I'll start:

Timbuk2 Mission Messenger bag
iPad 3, BlackBerry PlayBook (usually take 1 or the other)
BlackBerry Z10, Bold 9900 (work issued), iPod touch 5
Adonit Jot Pro stylus, Canon 300HS, Jawbone Era headset

ad9d517e-9086-43b0-9045-566e2c661b8c_zps1c567c57.jpg

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I am anti purse even though I'm female. I don't carry enough crap to justify a purse. I have a checkbook, iPhone and my keys. All that fits in my pocket.

In my lunch bag: Blue ice packet, one Mountain Dew, one veggie sausage and cheese biscuit and an apple.
In my gym bag: Track shorts, tank top, t-shirt, water bottle, headphones for the iPhone and my arm band for the iPhone.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Great topic. I've always loved seeing what kind of gear people carry around.

This is the stuff I carry everyday:

ECBC Lance Daypack B7103
iPad Mini
MacBook Pro 15"
iPhone 4S (Not Shown)
1 MagSafe Power Adapter
3 Apple USB Adapters
2 USB-to-30-pin cables (One for iPhone and a spare)
1 USB-to-Lightning cable
Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter
3.5mm Splitter
New Trent IMP120D 12,000mAh charger
IMP120D Charger (Not Shown)
New Trent NT120T 12,000mAh Charger
3 USB-to-Micro USB Cables
Western Digital MyPassport 1TB Hard Drive
16GB Flashdrive
New Trent NT88C Dual USB Car Charger
Just Mobile Dual USB Car Charger (Not Shown)
Apple Ear Buds
1 Notebook
1 Folder
Pens
Glasses
Advil
Leatherman Wingman

IMG_0007.jpg

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
- Adidas Sport Backpack (from when I played soccer)
- MacBook Pro; 13"
- iPad mini
- iPhone 5
- iPod touch 4G
- EarPods
- 60W MagSafe Power Adapter, AC wall plug, and power cord
- 3 Lightning to USB Cables
- 1 30-pin to USB Cable
- 4 USB Power Adapters
- textbooks (differ depending on the day)
- notebook
- pens, pencils, highlighters
- Casio calculator

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't carry a bag/murse/fanny pack etc. iPhone 4 and my DL, debit, credit cards in my front left pocket- keys and knife go in my right front pocket.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
These are the items i would take with me if I'm going away for a few days or whatever

iPhone 4s
iPod 30Gb
Asus Transformer prime infinity
Blackberry Playbook (Love the size of this tab)
Charging cables
Micro fiber cloths
USB drives
Western digital external hard drive 1TB

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Usually my playbook, and my BlackBerry phone. If I am staying at a hotel for a few days ill bring my 09 mbp. If I'm going to be away from a charger for a bit ill bring my spare battery for the 9900 and my extended seidio battery for the 9900 along with the external battery charger.

Mainly I just carry my BlackBerry though. I don't need to be that connected on the road. If I am I can't pay attention to what I'm looking at or where I am.

Sent from my game boy color

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So thought this would be a good thread to ask my question. Looking for a bag for travel for a bunch of stuff. 2 iPads (mine and hubby's) ipad mini, Mac Air, iPod and many charging cables and battery packs cords etc. Like one with different compartments to keep things organized. We go to lake a lot over the summer and want a dedicated bag. Any help would be appreciated.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
So thought this would be a good thread to ask my question. Looking for a bag for travel for a bunch of stuff. 2 iPads (mine and hubby's) ipad mini, Mac Air, iPod and many charging cables and battery packs cords etc. Like one with different compartments to keep things organized. We go to lake a lot over the summer and want a dedicated bag. Any help would be appreciated.

I just carry a regular leather bag for my stuff. It doesn't have all the different compartments so i have been looking around. Here's one I've been looking at recently.

http://www.amazon.com/Mobile-Edge-M...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2002345

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

That's a nice one too. They seem to have all the same compartments so now i guess its up to what style you like. I know i usually don't carry my laptop around when i have my asus tab so i could go with either one and still have some room left for other stuff.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
That's a nice one too. They seem to have all the same compartments so now i guess its up to what style you like. I know i usually don't carry my laptop around when i have my asus tab so i could go with either one and still have some room left for other stuff.

Yeah it's more for travel. I will basically be taking it from the house to car and the car to lake house. I use this one for work http://www.amazon.com/STM-DP-4002-0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2002353

Figure I am gonna need more space for his stuff when we travel.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's more for travel. I will basically be taking it from the house to car and the car to lake house. I use this one for work http://www.amazon.com/STM-DP-4002-0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2002355

Figure I am gonna need more space for his stuff when we travel.

That's a neat looking bag. Looks like its easy to just pick up and go. Now this bag here is big but it should fit your needs as far as space. Some reviews have said its a lot of room for all your devices.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002S...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2002355

Tapatalking

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Phreddyl, how much are you looking to spend? I can't say enough good things about my EC-BC Lance Daypack. It was 150 (they also have cheaper models too) but as you can see from my post above it can hold a ton. I fit all of that stuff I listed in there with tons of room left over. It has a dedicated laptop pocket that sits closest to your back. The middle pocket, which is the largest pocket has a dedicated iPad/tablet pocket (I throw my mini in the dedicated pocket then put my other iPad in there as well, not in the iPad pocket) I have room for some notebooks, textbooks and whatever else and I also throw my mac charger in there. There is also a mesh zippered pocket above the iPad pocket which is where one of my batteries go with its charger. The pocket in front of that one is where the rest of my chargers and cables go, pens, adapters and whatever other miscellaneous items. And the very front is a huge deep pocket where you can also throw anything you want practically. I have my other battery in there with its charger. It also has a small pocket that is lined with fleece in-between the laptop and large middle pocket. I toss my phone or iPod in there. also two water bottle pockets. With everything I put in my bag it stays remarkably slim. They have various models at different prices so go to there website and check them out. Amazing build quality and I really can't say enough good things about them.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Thank you! I will check them out- Its a bit more than I wanted to spend- my budget it probably no more than $80- its not for everyday use and wont take much of a beating-

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods