NASCAR thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I mean i have the utmost respect for JJ's NASCAR abilities, he's a phenomenal NASCAR driver, one of the best to ever see the sport...but Kyle Busch is a better all around driver, and his performances over the last few years have shown that he can control his car in some of the most ridiculous situations. A good example was last years last race before the chase started, where he did this...(coincidently after JJ tapped him!)

2012 NASCAR Budweiser Shootout - Big Save by Kyle Busch - YouTube

...that's just one example, the kid has car control that you just don't see out of 99.9999% of NASCAR drivers, even the champs. Now that's not to say that F1 drivers are better than NASCAR drivers all around, Juan Pablo Montoya proved this in his fairly mediocre career thus far post-F1. On the other side of that fence, i really think Kyle Busch would be a dominant force in F1, and I hope we get to see it down the road.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I also respect his talent, as well as many other drivers...however it's their behavior/cockiness that gets in the way and hence my hope every week that those particular ones don't win!

If my boy can't win, there are several others (after the other 2 JGR boys) that I will root for.

Props to the crew chiefs too, they have a lot to do with their drivers on race day, but also do so much off the track as well. Heck, Kyle's current crew chief is the reason I started watching NASCAR years ago! 😉

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i suppose i am the only one bothered by the fact there has to be a prayer before the race

UN. REAL.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so did #18 even race today?? LOL

what a second place finish for JJ!! Hamlin had it until the last second!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Boom!

1365497_lg.jpg

Last edited:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
How did I know I'd find you here today BLiNK?!! The only time that is, is when what's his face wins!! :p (wasn't a points race though...so hopefully he speds the $ wisely!)