CornHole Boards

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone play CornHole? I just made my own boards last summer. I went with a NewYork Mets theme since I'm mainly using them when tailgating at CitiField and when drinking with my friends who are also Mets fans. Does anyone else have boards?

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1358528115.603370.jpg

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
i see a lot of college kids play this where i live

is it a good drinking game too? lol

There's a "truth of life" akin to the internet meme Rule 34... anything that can be done can be turned into a drinking game by college students. :D

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I learned and played a lot while in college at Alabama. Now, we use our boards every game for Bama football tailgating.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I had a bad ass set of Braves ones we always took with us to the Ted when we tail gated and BBQ'ed in the parking lot...last year when we were cooking, somebody came and took them out of my buddies truck when our backs were turned, and nobody saw anything (of course)...sucked but I think I'm going to make new ones this year with the Falcons and Braves on them.

The glorious thing about this is though, every game we go to now we check the corn hole games people are playing around the parking lot because ours not only had an awesome Braves logo and stuff on top, but one of them had a small drawn in permanent marker that only a few people would be able to spot...so i can't wait to see them turn up with someone else...good times will be had. :D

ZOFOURTWENTY

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I had a bad ass set of Braves ones we always took with us to the Ted when we tail gated and BBQ'ed in the parking lot...last year when we were cooking, somebody came and took them out of my buddies truck when our backs were turned, and nobody saw anything (of course)...sucked but I think I'm going to make new ones this year with the Falcons and Braves on them.

The glorious thing about this is though, every game we go to now we check the corn hole games people are playing around the parking lot because ours not only had an awesome Braves logo and stuff on top, but one of them had a small drawn in permanent marker that only a few people would be able to spot...so i can't wait to see them turn up with someone else...good times will be had. :D

Nothing like finding some thieves after or during an afternoon of drinking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2