Can someone tell me some good points about the iPhone?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This is the best part of living in the south. Nobody needs grits when there's Mardi Gras in Mobile!

Attachments

• IMG_1865.jpg
    IMG_1865.jpg
    678.4 KB · Views: 69

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Never have owned one. I'm not saying that all users are wannabe hipsters if that's what you're assuming.

So you're just a hipster then...

pULIX.jpg

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
People really should read entire threads before jumping in and looking foolish.

Can you believe someone actually reported this thread as being off-topic?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
People really should read entire threads before jumping in and looking foolish.

Can you believe someone actually reported this thread as being off-topic?

Thankfully we have a mod who’s been playing along. #keystothecandystore :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I just reported it...for being too AWESOME.

Yea, and you're lucky that one of the admins who are notified of every report didn't come in here and delete the thread without reading it. Or worse. Heaven knows you've had your moments, but I'd hate for you to be banned for this thread. LMAO!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yea, and you're lucky that one of the admins who are notified of every report didn't come in here and delete the thread without reading it. Or worse. Heaven knows you've had your moments, but I'd hate for you to be banned for this thread. LMAO!

Haha I thought maybe Alexan81 reported it for making him look foolish!!

kingofkats

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Bummer! I thought it was a legit question from someone coming from another platform. I was going to write about my experience as a new iPhone owner coming from Windows Phone. Regardless, the quotes I extracted from jefftam68 below sum up what I would say about the iPhone.

EDIT: I *think* I get Sean's joke now that I read another post where a member was asking basic stuff about jailbreaking ;)

I carry two phones -- S3 and iPhone 5 -- one home, one work. Before the 5 came out, I was Samsunging, but now my go-to phone is Apple's. Screen is good enough and its connectivity with my Denon amp, Apple TVs is tops. More and better business apps that get stuff done in a professional way. AND STABILITY! Even Jelly Bean 4.2 on my Nexus 10 locks up or crashes at least once a day, requiring a reboot. Oh, and unlike Samsung, they don't fun about battery life. IF I dimmed down my screen to near