NBA thread

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
R.I.P. KOBE and GiGi...A very sad day for sports fans around the Globe. My Condolences to all the Family members and the passengers.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
May all 9 passengers of that helicopter rest in peace and may GOD comfort the family and other loved ones.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
So I checked around at the other sports sites, and they ALL covered it. NBA of course, but the NHL, MLB and NFL all had articles and many teams' twitter feeds expressed their condolences. What I thought was most touching was the Toronto Raptors V San Antonio Spurs game. Each team took a 24 second violation at the start of the game in tribute/remembrance of Kobe (number 24). I'm sure the Lakers will have something for their next game (Tuesday) as well.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2...aylists/kobe-bryant-dies-in-helicopter-crash/

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
So I checked around at the other sports sites, and they ALL covered it. NBA of course, but the NHL, MLB and NFL all had articles and many teams' twitter feeds expressed their condolences. What I thought was most touching was the Toronto Raptors V San Antonio Spurs game. Each team took a 24 second violation at the start of the game in tribute/remembrance of Kobe (number 24). I'm sure the Lakers will have something for their next game (Tuesday) as well.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/sports/2...aylists/kobe-bryant-dies-in-helicopter-crash/

Was also done with Celtics vs Pelicans.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m glad sports is back on TV and I’m currently watching the Blazers vs Celtics NBA basketball game on ABC, however, without the fans in attendance is making it not as appealing as before.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to be able to watch live sports, but I want the feel the entire experience.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m glad sports is back on TV and I’m currently watching the Blazers vs Celtics NBA basketball game on ABC, however, without the fans in attendance is making it not as appealing as before.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to be able to watch live sports, but I want the feel the entire experience.

Same here and ESPN has become important again.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Sorry, but I done with pro sports, no fans, what’s the point. I concerned what’s going to happen long term with no revenue coming from gate receipts??

How about those folks who invested in restaurants, parking lots and such who depend on those fans for their livelihood and are left on the outside looking in??

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro