NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hope the Warriors are prepared for a lackluster season next season. The NBA finals is going to look completely different next year. I don't even see them making the Western Conference finals. The entire league is going to look different.

I agree that things will be difficult for the Dubs and their chances of making it back to the finals are not favorable, but a healthy Warrior team without KD is still a significant force to be reckoned with. There’s no pressure on them except for what they put on themselves.

Philly and Milwaukee looks to be the leading contenders in the East and it’s up for grab in the west and i expect the Dubs to be in the mix.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Philly and Milwaukee looks to be the leading contenders in the East and it’s up for grab in the west and i expect the Dubs to be in the mix.

I agree there! And in the west I'm thinking LA has put themselves in to the mix, the OTHER LA team. Besides the Sixers moves, which I thought were amazing, the Clips getting George & Leonard (that sounds like 2 first names!!! lol) instantly puts them in the conversation!

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree that things will be difficult for the Dubs and their chances of making it back to the finals are not favorable, but a healthy Warrior team without KD is still a significant force to be reckoned with. There’s no pressure on them except for what they put on themselves.

I believe that to be true pre-KD. Post-KD Warriors are a different looking team. No Livingston, Russell added to the mix and i'm not sure how good of a fit he's going to be with that team. No more Boogie. No more Iggy.

That's a drastically different Warriors team. Sure, they still have Curry and Klay (of course Klay is injured but we're talking a fully healthy squad). I'm not so sure about what they can offer right now because we haven't seen THIS team play. I'm interested to see how they move forward.

I agree with Philly and Milwaukee. Unfortunately my Pistons aren't doing anything anytime soon unless we can will a miracle and land Westbrook lol.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I believe that to be true pre-KD. Post-KD Warriors are a different looking team. No Livingston, Russell added to the mix and i'm not sure how good of a fit he's going to be with that team. No more Boogie. No more Iggy.

That's a drastically different Warriors team. Sure, they still have Curry and Klay (of course Klay is injured but we're talking a fully healthy squad). I'm not so sure about what they can offer right now because we haven't seen THIS team play. I'm interested to see how they move forward.

I agree with Philly and Milwaukee. Unfortunately my Pistons aren't doing anything anytime soon unless we can will a miracle and land Westbrook lol.

You could very well be right in regard to the Dubs. Having said that, I think their current role players are underestimated. Those guys are still surrounded by greatness who are also positive motivators. They will step up and ball, in my opinion.....but I can’t deny the possibility that they may not....

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
LOL ..well you left that out. I don't see Chris being happy there and will probably retire after his contract ends.

OKC is set up for a pretty nice rebuilding phase with the picks they've acquired through their recent transactions. Adding Paul was nice, but I don't think they are banking too much on him.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm ready. Are you ready for some NBA Basketball.

I love this time of year. MLB Playoffs, NFL, NCAA, and NBA...it doesn't get to much better than this...LOL

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok so the Nets kinda suck this year (although not as much as the Knicks) BUT they always seem to play the Sixers hard!