NBA thread

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Wins and loses and all of that aside....I'm really rooting for KD. Nobody deserves an injury like that and I'm hoping for the best for him. That's too bad man.

Got to respect the courage to come in to the game in the first place last night! I hope he's ok. :)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What an amazing finish last night! And the Raps still won despite the efforts of the refs. LOL (I'M KIDDING!!!!!)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I haven't watched at all, but I must confess that I'm very happy Toronto won. I don't think a team in the finals could really be considered an underdog, but if so, this has been an epic week for "underdog teams" winning both the NBA and NHL championships!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to the Raptors, but I’m definitely not happy about it. Even after losing Klay, the Dubs still nearly won further solidifying my stance that a healthy Warrior team would have won the series.

With that being said, the Raptors did a phenomenal job and are definitely deserving of the win and of the championship. Those guys hung tough and played their hearts out the entire playoff run.

How will they now handle being the hunted? That defeat under the circumstances (injuries) will not sit well with the Dubs. Despite conventional wisdom, they will be in the hunt next season, in my opinion.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Congrats to the Raptors, but I’m definitely not happy about it. Even after losing Klay, the Dubs still nearly won further solidifying my stance that a healthy Warrior team would have won the series.

With that being said, the Raptors did a phenomenal job and are definitely deserving of the win and of the championship. Those guys hung tough and played their hearts out the entire playoff run.

How will they now handle being the hunted? That defeat under the circumstances (injuries) will not sit well with the Dubs. Despite conventional wisdom, they will be in the hunt next season, in my opinion.

I TOTALLY AGREE with everything in this post.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The Lakers gave up Lonzo, Hart, Ingram, 3 first rounders, Magic's #32 from the rafters, 4 championship trophies a Kobe rookie card and AC Green's virginity for Anthony Davis init?!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro