NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Potentially the last game of this NBA season...

I hope not. I do want the Dubs to three-peat, but that’s not looking like it’ll come to pass, but if they somehow win tonight, the momentum will definitely swing to their favor.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Man I feel for KD especially since he'll be free very soon and injured.
If it is indeed an Achilles injury as suspected, it may be wise for him to remain with the Dubs. Teams will be somewhat reluctant to pay him a max deal with all of the uncertainty surrounding his injury. It also could be the Most High’s way of telling him to stay put. Know what I mean?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If it is indeed an Achilles injury as suspected, it may be wise for him to remain with the Dubs. Teams will be somewhat reluctant to pay him a max deal with all of the uncertainty surrounding his injury. It also could be the Most High’s way of telling him to stay put. Know what I mean?
I know exactly what you mean. Lol I'm dealing with the same thing on my job. Lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

EXACTLY this.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Wins and loses and all of that aside....I'm really rooting for KD. Nobody deserves an injury like that and I'm hoping for the best for him. That's too bad man.