NBA thread

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
As Toronto did unto Milwaukee, so shall GS do unto Toronto....
Even though I’d like to see the Raptors win the series, I don’t have much faith in that happening....
Kawhi can’t win it all by himself, just ask LeBron....

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
As Toronto did unto Milwaukee, so shall GS do unto Toronto....
Even though I’d like to see the Raptors win the series, I don’t have much faith in that happening....
Kawhi can’t win it all by himself, just ask LeBron....

He should have went to Philly with their young core, and good supporting cast. ;)

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Ok...so if Klay doesn't return...and KD doesn't return...the Warriors aren't winning a thing. But that's kind of expected. So all predictions are thrown out of wack due to the unexpected nature of the Warriors roster changes. Obviously a fully loaded Warriors team would win, imo. But not this team we saw last night. They don't need KD or Klay together...but they definitely need at least one of them.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok...so if Klay doesn't return...and KD doesn't return...the Warriors aren't winning a thing. But that's kind of expected. So all predictions are thrown out of wack due to the unexpected nature of the Warriors roster changes. Obviously a fully loaded Warriors team would win, imo. But not this team we saw last night. They don't need KD or Klay together...but they definitely need at least one of them.

I'm in total agreement. Curry scored 47 points last night, but it still wasn't enough. they clearly missed Klay's defense, and being that the Warriors still scored 109 points meant that offensively, they were good enough, but defensively, they were not.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm in total agreement. Curry scored 47 points last night, but it still wasn't enough. they clearly missed Klay's defense, and being that the Warriors still scored 109 points meant that offensively, they were good enough, but defensively, they were not.

Exactly. I really want it to to 7 games. TV has been extremely boring lately.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Let me be clear: The Dubs will go down swinging, but they will go down. Everybody knows that I’m a loyal Warriors fans and I will cheer for them until the game clock displays 00:00....With that being said, as injured as they are, they are NOT going to win the next 3 games to retain the championship - not against this Toronto team. GOD knows I hope I’m proven wrong....

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Let me be clear: The Dubs will go down swinging, but they will go down. Everybody knows that I’m a loyal Warriors fans and I will cheer for them until the game clock displays 00:00....With that being said, as injured as they are, they are NOT going to win the next 3 games to retain the championship - not against this Toronto team. GOD knows I hope I’m proven wrong....

The Warriors injuries are too much to overcome. Plus, the fact that the Raptors are a much better team than anyone gave them credit for, especially defensively. Even if Durant returns I don’t think they can win 3 in a row.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Warriors injuries are too much to overcome. Plus, the fact that the Raptors are a much better team than anyone gave them credit for, especially defensively. Even if Durant returns I don’t think they can win 3 in a row.

Unless the Warriors are completely healthy, they are NOT going to recover from this deficit with this particular Raptors squad. Not gonna happen!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I agree. Winning three games in a row against this Toronto team with all the injuries that the Warriors are dealing with will be a very hard hill to climb even with Durant cleared to practice today in preparation for Monday's game.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox