NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Dubs indeed played sluggish, as expected, due to their mini vacation, but if I’m the Raptors coaching staff, I’m still concerned because as great as their team played last night, they only won by 8 points.

Would they have won game 1 if the Dubs had not been rusty?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The Dubs indeed played sluggish, as expected, due to their mini vacation, but if I’m the Raptors coaching staff, I’m still concerned because as great as their team played last night, they only won by 8 points.

Would they have won game 1 if the Dubs had not been rusty?

I don't know man...a win is a win lol. There is no excuse to look sluggish while playing any game in the NBA Finals. And for a veteran team such as the Warriors...there is definitely no excuse for it. I didn't expect them to look as poor as they looked. The Raptors defense was top notch last night.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know man...a win is a win lol. There is no excuse to look sluggish while playing any game in the NBA Finals. And for a veteran team such as the Warriors...there is definitely no excuse for it. I didn't expect them to look as poor as they looked. The Raptors defense was top notch last night.

I agree. I’m just saying that for game 1, the Dubs played poorly and was still in range to win it, and therefore, the Raptors should not be content with that victory.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree. I’m just saying that for game 1, the Dubs played poorly and was still in range to win it, and therefore, the Raptors should not be content with that victory.

I agree with that. No team in the finals should be content with anything until that trophy is handed to them. So I'm with you on that.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So... does one team go up 2-0 tonight, or does the other team even the series at 1 all??

It is expected for the home team to protect its floor and maintain home court advantage, however, I’m expecting the Dubs to take game two.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Dubs, as expected, evened the season at one a piece by taking game two on the Raptors’ home floor. Now I’m hoping they can hold serve on their own court and then return to Toronto to close it out. We’ll see.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Warriors did what the Warriors do last night. The Raptors did put up a decent fight though. But I don't think anyone is expecting them to pull it off. I wouldn't be surprised if the Warriors win the next 3 games.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods