NBA thread

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations Toronto Raptors NBA Eastern Division Champion . They actually beat the Milwaukee Bucks four games in a row. WOW.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations Toronto Raptors NBA Eastern Division Champion . They actually beat the Milwaukee Bucks four games in a row. WOW.

I know, right? Still, when they took a 3-2 lead, I knew they’d close it out tonight in front of their home crowd. The question now is will they have enough in the tank to dethrone the champs? They swept them in the regular season, but this ain’t the regular season. This is for all the marbles and the Dubs are well rested.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
The NBA finals will be awesome. I think the Warriors will win another championship, but I’ll be cheering for Fred VanVleet. I’ve been watching Fred here since he was in high school. He’s a good guy who does a lot for local youth basketball.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The NBA finals will be awesome. I think the Warriors will win another championship, but I’ll be cheering for Fred VanVleet. I’ve been watching Fred here since he was in high school. He’s a good guy who does a lot for local youth basketball.

Yeah, I doubt the Dubs will be denied their three-peat, especially when, in all honesty, they should have won 4 championships in a row and preparing for their 5th....in my opinion, of course...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I doubt the Dubs will be denied their three-peat, especially when, in all honesty, they should have won 4 championships in a row and preparing for their 5th....in my opinion, of course...

I agree. I'm also glad Green who in my honest opinion cost them the Championship that year because of his temper has calmed down and is playing some of the best basketball in his career.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
They sure can, but I don’t think they will....at least I hope not...

Color me sour grapes, but I’d rather see Toronto win (even though they spanked my Bucks), versus yet another GS Championship. Still like Steph though, and was/am impressed by Kawhi’s play. Definitely got reminded why he was an NBA Finals MVP, during this past Milwaukee/Toronto series.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
They’ll have a chance. Golden State is not Milwaukee though.

No doubt. Will the majority of the Raptors be content with getting to the finals? If so, they will surely lose because the goal of the Dubs is to 3-peat. Period!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost