NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ahem...
....‘Fear the Deer’...
...and the Greek Freak...

The Buck will indeed be a huge challenge for the Dubs, but I think that their experience and poise on the championship stage will prevail “this year”. Giannis and the Bucks are clearly the heir apparent right now, in my opinion.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The Buck will indeed be a huge challenge for the Dubs, but I think that their experience and poise on the championship stage will prevail “this year”. Giannis and the Bucks are clearly the heir apparent right now, in my opinion.

I agree and The "Greek Freak" is indeed a formidable foe, however the Buck cannot keep up with the Warriors pace of play

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Ahem...
....‘Fear the Deer’...
...and the Greek Freak...

The Warriors are just going to run them (The Bucks) out of the building like they do everyone else in the NBA. In the first game the Raptors made it a close game by doing this and then went away from that game plan in game two and got blown out. The Warriors always RUN...LOL

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
The Warriors are just going to run them (The Bucks) out of the building like they do everyone else in the NBA. In the first game the Raptors made it a close game by doing this and then went away from that game plan in game two and got blown out. The Warriors always RUN...LOL

How’s that Warriors’ depth working out post KD trade? At least the Bucks have some depth on the bench versus the Warriors, imo. Still, the Bucks going all the way is the fan in me’s hopeful (wishful) thinking, since their last (only) championship was with Lew Alcindor waayyy back in the day.
;-)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How’s that Warriors’ depth working out post KD trade? At least the Bucks have some depth on the bench versus the Warriors, imo. Still, the Bucks going all the way is the fan in me’s hopeful (wishful) thinking, since their last (only) championship was with Lew Alcindor waayyy back in the day.
;-)

How did we get there? I thought we was talking about the possibility of meeting in "THIS YEARS NBA CHAMPIONSHIP". Honestly with as many free agents that will be on the market, we don't have a clue or crystal ball about what's going to happen next year. GO WARRIORS!!!
Not to mention the Warriors are a Championship Team with and without KD...REMEMBER

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
How did we get there? I thought we was talking about the possibility of meeting in "THIS YEARS NBA CHAMPIONSHIP". Honestly with as many free agents that will be on the market, we don't have a clue or crystal ball about what's going to happen next year. GO WARRIORS!!!
Not to mention the Warriors are a Championship Team with and without KD...REMEMBER

I’m referring to this year’s playoffs. Past the GS ‘Fab Five’ starting lineup, what happens when one or more of them (like KD the other night) aren’t able to start a game, or have to come out and sit for an extended time...
Milwaukee ain’t Portland!!
...FEAR THE 🦌!!!
...Mauled by a #34 point Buck...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I’m referring to this year’s playoffs. Past the GS ‘Fab Five’ starting lineup, what happens when one or more of them (like KD the other night) aren’t able to start a game, or have to come out and sit for an extended time...
Milwaukee ain’t Portland!!
...FEAR THE ??????!!!
...Mauled by a #34 point Buck...

That can be said about any starting 5 on any team. What if "The Freak" goes down, what if I hit the million dollar lottery ....I personally think and watched a GOOD Golden State Warrior bench doing these playoffs.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That’s okay, they’re only a small market team in the Midwest so no need to give them any credit or chance of actually doing something in the playoffs... They’ll probably go winless in the next 4 games anyways, and lose the series 4-2...
Or not...

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
That’s okay, they’re only a small market team in the Midwest so no need to give them any credit or chance of actually doing something in the playoffs... They’ll probably go winless in the next 4 games anyways, and lose the series 4-2...
Or not...

LOL, and again where did that come from. They appear to be a formidable foe for GS this year and could possibly win..."possibly". Golden State hasn't always been a big market team either. I'm also passionate about my favorite sports teams but I give credit where credit is due and TRY not to let my emotions take over in reality...LOL. YES, I wish the Yankees would WIN the World Series every year, however that's not reality...LOL.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Beating the Milwaukee Bucks will NOT be a cake walk. You can believe that! In fact, it will be beneficial to the Dubs if they show up in Milwaukee and win game 1 because it would instill a little bit of doubt in the Bucks. It would also means that the Bucks would have to go on the road and win one in Oakland. If the Dubs go up 3 to 1, the Bucks will not recover, and if the Bucks go up 3 to 1, the Dubs will not recover.

Last edited:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
....They’ll probably go winless in the next 4 games anyways, and lose the series 4-2...

Looks like I called it... sad to say...
I mean it’s par for the course for teams from Wisconsin - college & pros.
In the last few years the Badgers men’s basketball team lost a national championship, the men’s football team lost a Big Ten Championship (that cost them a spot in the college football playoffs that year), the Brewers lost in the NLCS to the Dodgers... and The Packers have struggled to even make the playoffs. Wisconsin: aka Cleveland North.
;-)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro