NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My Goodness. I expected a Warriors victory, but not by that much...(laughing)....Sheesh!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I watched the OKC and Golden State game last night. The Warriors seem to be the team to beat again this year. It seems when focus they're unbeatable.

Last edited:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah they are. I was expecting so much more out of Westbrook and Co. That last game between the two on 20 Mar should be good. If they meet in the playoffs..... WHEW

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I watched the OKC and Golden State game last night. The Warriors seem to be the team to beat again this year. It seems when focus they're unbeatable.

We thought this last year too. I've learned to never bet on anything in the regular season lol.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Without a doubt, the Warriors are still the team to beat. Even the Cavs know it...

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So how's this Boogie Cousins trade to the Pelicans gonna work out? I know Davis has a versatile game but don't know how good Boogie really is. I hear he's amazing at times. But Sactown is horrible lol

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So how's this Boogie Cousins trade to the Pelicans gonna work out? I know Davis has a versatile game but don't know how good Boogie really is. I hear he's amazing at times. But Sactown is horrible lol

I don't foresee him staying with the Pelicans unless things work out there from a gameplay perspective. This was purely a business decision on the Kings part. I don't even thing Cousins wanted to be traded.

I am interested to see how he and Davis play together though.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
How good is Hield at this level?

Imo, his consistency leaves a lot to be desired. He has had games where he's shown promise and others where he's been a non-factor. The Kings appear to be interested in a rebuilding phase with young talent and the potential for acquiring talent through early draft picks. Maybe they'll be able to get more out of him than the Pelicans were able to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods