NBA thread

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Well, I haven't posted here in a while. 😂

Ready for these finals. We already know how good Golden State is, but I feel like some people are giving Cleveland no chance against GS. This is a different Cavs team from last year, even a different Cavs team from the regular season.

LBJ, Kyrie, and Love are all producing efficiently, besides Game 3+4 of the ECF, JR Smith has been locked in, and Channing Frye is a huge weapon that Cleveland has added.

Maybe I'm biased because LBJ is my favorite, but I'm taking Cavs in 6.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I really think fatigue will play a huge part concerning the Warriors. The Cavs are well rested and I think that will make a big difference, but I still like The Warriors in 6.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really think fatigue will play a huge part concerning the Warriors. The Cavs are well rested and I think that will make a big difference, but I still like The Warriors in 6.

Maybe, but oftentimes, the teams who have long rest periods have a difficult time getting back into game speed. Besides, didn't the NBA alter the schedule to help with recuperation when changing venues during the finals? Anyway, the Warriors will not be denied its historic run at being the best ever, in my opinion.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Maybe, but oftentimes, the teams who have long rest periods have a difficult time getting back into game speed. Besides, didn't the NBA alter the schedule to help with recuperation when changing venues during the finals? Anyway, the Warriors will not be denied its historic run at being the best ever, in my opinion.

Blasphemy

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I agree and because the Cavs have played less games during the playoffs I'm giving them two wins during the finals. LOL

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
The fact that Golden State rallied and pulled off that series after going down 3-1 is why I feel they will beat the Cavs. In my opinion the Thunder are a better team than the Cavs. I see GS winning in 7 though.

And there is always the possibility of the NBA being rigged lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The fact that Golden State rallied and pulled off that series after going down 3-1 is why I feel they will beat the Cavs. In my opinion the Thunder are a better team than the Cavs. I see GS winning in 7 though.

And there is always the possibility of the NBA being rigged lol
I doubt it's rigged, but sports writers and fans alike would prefer to see a rematch of the teams featuring the world's best basketball player vs the new face of the NBA and put to rest the lingering excuse that the Warriors wouldn't have won the championship last year had certain players been healthy. You don't come back the following season and win 73 games without being the best in the game.

Last edited:

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it's rigged, but sports writers and fans alike would prefer to see a rematch of the teams featuring the world's best basketball player vs the new face of the NBA and put to rest the lingering excuse that the Warriors wouldn't have won the championship last year had certain players been healthy. You don't come back the following season and win 73 games without being the best in the game.

I'd agree with that. Personally i would have rather seen the Thunder take it all. I'd love to see Durant and Westbrook get a ring. But I'll be happy with GS winning it again too.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
750b4e636136801c88e5b7c659c06e1e.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal