NBA thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Cleveland just needs to brace themselves for disappointment. It's not going to happen. Three minutes left with an 11 point lead and they still came back on you to force OT? Lebron doesn't keep it up. He's just one person. The Warriors have such better depth than the Cavs that it's not even fair.

The Cavs barely won with Steph Curry having an awful shooting night. I expect him to light it up tonight.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I wonder if we're in for another treat tonight. Will we be totally entertained again tonight? Can it be 3 OT's in a row?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Who would have thunk it. Kyrie Irving going down might be the one thing that turned the Cavs around in this series.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The same crappy calls by the refs. How can they get that many calls wrong?

Edit: At least they finally decided to review (and reverse) that one.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Idk. Lebron is in GOD mode. I have the Cavs winning tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LeBron has the record for most points in first 3 games of finals.
CHHHnYdUAAIfX3C.jpg

Even with the 2 OT's, that's amazing, since the modern NBA games are not high scoring like the NBA in the 60's.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The same crappy calls by the refs. How can they get that many calls wrong?

Edit: At least they finally decided to review (and reverse) that one.

I swear to anyone that you can call a travel on LeBron almost each time he has possession of the ball. It is getting utterly ridiculous.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I swear to anyone that you can call a travel on LeBron almost each time he has possession of the ball. It is getting utterly ridiculous.

Heck, one guy on Golden State's team darn near ran a marathon and wasn't whistled for traveling. ....:)....I don't mind the referees allowing both teams to be physical, but dang, at least call the basic infractions.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I saw this on twitter this morning. Was good for a chuckle:

NBA announces #NBAOfficiating is world's best, says Investigation finds "no bias or incompetence". Sepp Blatter named head of officiating.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
The Cavs are really lighting it up. The Warriors have SO much more depth, but each and every Cav is selling out on every possession. It's incredible really. The Warriors should be blowing them out the gym.

Keep this up, this series will be 4-1, and the Cavs will be the champs.

...only thing is, Curry got hot at the end of the game last night. Maybe it was just Delly being so tired, but the Cavs can't let Curry get hot.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The Warriors don't look like they are playing the same game that has worked so well for them throughout the playoffs...it's kind of odd. Hawks did something similar, and started having trouble against teams in the first and second, and then injuries/suspensions made it impossible for them to return to form. Warriors are still pretty healthy...they need to return to form.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It appears that LeBron has willed his winning ways to the rest of his teammates which spells trouble for Golden State if they continue to play Cavs style of basketball.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative